New Haven
Connecticut
flag msg tools
admin
8/8 FREE, PROTECTED
badge
513ers Assemble!
mbmbmbmbmb
PACG has been nominated for Best RPG Related Product in the 2014 ENnie Awards. Vote for it here!

http://www.ennie-awards.com/vote/

Voting ends on July 30th, so don't put it off. It takes literally a few seconds - no registration or anything required.

If you are going to vote, please also take a moment to vote for our sister-site, RPG Geek, in the Best Website category.

I want to see both PACG and RPG Geek come out on top!

Reply to the thread when you have voted!

---edit---

And reply to http://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/1207624/cast-vote-2014-e... to also get a free microbadge
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steffen Onkes
Germany
Norden
Niedersachsen
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Pathfinder ACG Nominated for a 2014 ENnie Award
Voted
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cracky McCracken
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Pathfinder ACG Nominated for a 2014 ENnie Award
Take a long look at this game. It's a world in a box. There are literally years worth of replay right there.

I'm normally a competitive boardgamer, but having a co-op game of this quality is a must for any collection, all categories.

And there is more to come... so yup, PACG got my vote cool

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Narsir Veenaur
France
Draveil
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Done, and it was a pleasure !
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Warner
United States
Middletown
Delaware
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Voted for PACG, of course.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Goodrum
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Voted
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Austin Fleming
United States
West Covina
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Voted for RPG Geek and PACG!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Whitaker
United Kingdom
Stockton-on-Tees
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Voted and voted. Love Pathfinder Adventure Card Game and RPG Geek.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sarah Bull

Idaho
msg tools
Voted
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
S Troxler
United States
Clover
South Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Voted
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Ludlow
United States
Saint Louis Park
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Paizo would get my vote for overall publisher, because I love Pathfinder, but this game is average at best. If this really is the best RPG-related game of the year, it was a weak year. I have no idea if it's the best or not, since I haven't played any of the other nominees.

There's some fun to be had, and the persistent character deck across a campaign is awesome, but it feels nothing like an RPG. The primary issue being that characters can't work together to solve problems.

"Hey a locked door. Ms. Rogue who is standing right next to me, how about you pick this thing for us?"

"Sorry, not my turn. You fumble around with it. When you fail and it is my turn, the door will probably have been replaced with a ghost that I can't damage anyway."

Seriously? Splitting the party becomes a winning strategy, and the game devolves into card flipping and dice rolling.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan DeLano
United States
West Valley City
Utah
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Voted!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wil Young
United States
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I voted. Wished the ENies had a more user friendly voting mechanism.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
that Matt
United States
Ann Arbor
Michigan
flag msg tools
I'm a quitter. I come from a long line of quitters. It's amazing I'm here at all.
badge
I can feel bits of my brain falling away like wet cake.
mbmbmbmb
jdludlow wrote:
Paizo would get my vote for overall publisher, because I love Pathfinder, but this game is average at best. If this really is the best RPG-related game of the year, it was a weak year. I have no idea if it's the best or not, since I haven't played any of the other nominees.

Its category (RPG-Related Product) puts it up against three albums of music and one comic book. Make of that what you will.

Note that Paizo is indeed available in the Fan's Favorite Publisher category (and they have six other products nominated across other categories).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.