BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » Hot Deals » Hot Deals - Europe

Subject: Mr Card Game £26.95 @ Amazon UK rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jon Bradford
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've been monitoring this game on Amazon for a while and I've just noticed it drop to £26.95. It's sold by Evertide Games but fulfilled by Amazon so you can use prime, etc.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00GWSKCVG/ref=ox_sc_act_...

Hope it helps someone.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
SAKURA in KYOTO 2018 Back to Kansai
England
York
North Yorkshire
flag msg tools
admin
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Mr. Card Game

Not to be a spoiler, but I suggest reading the Comments on the game page. Some fans and some very disappointed buyers.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon Bradford
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
EYE of NiGHT wrote:
Mr. Card Game

Not to be a spoiler, but I suggest reading the Comments on the game page. Some fans and some very disappointed buyers.

I haven't received my copy yet (should be arriving today) so I can't comment on the game, BUT the KS process was a bit of a disaster, I suggest going back and reading the updates if you want.
This gist of it is that they ran out of money for shipping the international rewards and so asked international backers to pay for shipping, for UK backers this was just the Amazon fulfilment costs but for others the shipping costs being quoted were as high as the original games cost.
I point it out as a deal just because it's dropped by £5 since yesterday, I wouldn't be surprised if the price drops again soon if they have that many financial issues.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.