Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
34 Posts
1 , 2  Next »   | 

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Game Groups » Australia » ACT (Canberra)

Subject: The Resistance - Hostile Intent & Hidden Agenda Kickstarter Canberra Multibuy rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Dave Binny
Australia
Wanniassa
Australian Capital Territory
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ok I waited at least a day hoping someone else would fire up a multi-buy! My impulsiveness has the better of me, so we have...The Resistance: Hostile Intent AND The Resistance: Hidden Agenda expansions. So that is two expansions for The Resistance

UPDATED with 'actuals'

1. Lebut $23.58 DELIVERED
2. Kon $23.58 DELIVERED
3. Andrew $47.08 PAID
4. Jared $23.58 PAID
5. Michael Norrish $23.58 PAID
6. Ben Nichols $23.58 DELIVERED (Rene->Muz->Brumby->Ben)
7. Aztek $47.08 DELIVERED - NOTING A NEED TO GET A REPLACEMENT BOX
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Shegda
United States
Greenville
South Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just wish it wasn't so expensive for two little expansions. (the kickstarter itself)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kon Stavrinos
Australia
Canberra
ACT
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Dave,
You are pure evil.....
Must...resist...temptation.....
Fail.....Sign me up for one.

I call "shenanigans" on you, Dave.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Gilbert
Australia
Canberra
ACT
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Dave, are you prepared to take add-on orders as well? If so, I'll sign up, along with a copy of the base game The Resistance.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Binny
Australia
Wanniassa
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
nutjunkie wrote:
Dave, are you prepared to take add-on orders as well? If so, I'll sign up, along with a copy of the base game The Resistance.

assuming prompt replenishment of the "Dave's Walking Around Money" a/c so that it can pay for the next KS due then no problems :-)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
jared mitchell
Australia
Canberra
ACT
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm keen for this one.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Binny
Australia
Wanniassa
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
pledged for 4 so far
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Norrish
Australia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Me too please!

Cheers.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Binny
Australia
Wanniassa
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
No problem (assuming you are in Canberra Michael?)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben N
Australia
Canberra
ACT
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ooooh, me too please. I may get some add ons as well, depending on how the whims of impulse buying strike me. Cheers

(The whims of lack of time prove stronger - no addons for me thanks - just the resistance expansions thanks)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul L
Australia
Canberra
ACT
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I need to owe you more money, so can I be in with the base game addon as well.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Binny
Australia
Wanniassa
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
done! I need to pledge for add-ons after using paypal so might be a bit to figure out who owes what.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Low
Australia
Canberra
ACT
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
OK, so they've added six Coup alternate-art cards as part of the package. I'm interested in getting them, but I'm not necessarily big on the rest of the package.

Would anyone like to sell me their Coup inclusions - for, say, $5? If everyone involved wants to keep them for themselves, that's completely understandable; and I'll think about getting the whole pack instead!

Dave: how late can I add on to the group pledge, if needed?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Binny
Australia
Wanniassa
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
i'm going with "if I see it in time you're in, if I don't you aint!" There is 27 hours left as at 11am friday. I'll geekmail you my mobile # so you can text me which will give you the best chance of catching me until the last minute, assuming stars are aligned and i'm near a device that can up the pledge etc.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Low
Australia
Canberra
ACT
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
All good: if I miss out, I miss out. Which is nowhere near all-bad, as I would then get to put $20 into the "Stuff I didn't buy that I wanted to, in order to pay for golf club membership dues" bucket cool

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Binny
Australia
Wanniassa
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
oh i should have also said that I have Coup so I'll be keeping Coup bonuses sorry.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Binny
Australia
Wanniassa
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Andrew/Paul,

See this update. There is supposedly a big ol' sale coming up for resistance at some online retailer. The cost of the Resistance as an addon for the campaign is $21US. Do you want me to hold off so that you can check out the sale? It might be cheaper for you both to order from the sale and you'd get the base games straight away?

Project Update #13: Add on page available now until September 8th

Posted by Indie Boards and Cards ♥ Like

Want to get more games from Indie Boards and Cards at great prices?
The add-on page has gone live, and as a backer of Hostile Intent & Hidden Agenda you can take advantage of reduced, "combined shipping" savings.

Be aware that on August 16th, a major online retailer will have crazy low prices on Flash Point, The Resistance and Avalon - so if you want those games and live in the US, that will be cheaper than getting them as add-ons from me. Please don't pay for an add-on, then ask for a refund!

US & Canadian Backer - Click Here
EU Backer - Click Here
International Backer - Click Here

If you use a paypal address that is different than your kickstarter email - Please complete this form: http://eepurl.com/UzrFb
Add-ons are above and beyond what you already pledged for in this project - you don't need to add them if you don't want.

If you pledged for more than one copy of Hostile Intent & Hidden Agenda - you don't need to do any add-ons if you don't want. I can figure out from your pledge amount that you wanted multiple copies!

Thank you again for your terrific support - and be sure to "Contact Me" to get an answer to your questions!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Gilbert
Australia
Canberra
ACT
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the heads-up Dave.

I'm guessing the online retailer will be in the States and that will mean megabucks shipping, so I would be surprised if the total comes in below $21.

The add-on includes shipping, right? If so, and if you are still happy to add it to your pledge, I'm happy to pay it and if I lose I lose. However, if Paul has a different on it, and perhaps wants it earlier, I am open to other suggestions.

Thanks again for organising.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul L
Australia
Canberra
ACT
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, I concur with Andrew. I can't imagine getting a better deal on shipping than what they do with Kickstarter. Stay the course.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Binny
Australia
Wanniassa
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Done! ordered 2 copies of the Resistance. With conversion etc it came out to $23.50 a piece (well $23.49 anyway)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Binny
Australia
Wanniassa
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
final damage is 160.23 + 4.81 conversion = 165.04 (23.58 each) I shall send geekmails with the details.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cameron Lawrence
Australia
Canberra
ACT
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Canberra Gamers,

There was some mis-communication between a mate and I, and we accidentally pledged for 3 copies rather than 2. He got a single, I got double for the two of us. FAIL.

Therefore, if someone would like the KS version of this expansion I'll have a copy (when it arrives) I'm willing to part with for $26.75. Not making a profit, just covering costs.

Edit: Interested parties, geekmail me. First in, best dressed. too late, a willing member has come forward.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Binny
Australia
Wanniassa
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

Shipping Update (edited out the detail for shipping to other parts of globe)

Posted by Indie Boards and Cards

The good news is that shipping has started (for some locations) and bad news is that shipping will continue for the next several weeks. I expect that most items will be in the mail by Dec 19th, and most (but not all) backers will get a shipping notification when their items are sent. Note - add-on items are being sent at the same time and usually in the same package.
I will post another update early next week on how to contact us regarding any issues you have with your items, the short version is to please send me a note so that we can resolve those issues for you.
I will then post a final shipping update when all the shipments have been sent.
If you have a question - PLEASE CLICK "CONTACT ME" TO GET AN ANSWER!!!!!!!
Where is my stuff?
Shipping is generally broken in 6 different paths depending on the final destination - 1) The US, 2) Canada, 3) UK, 4) EU outside of UK, 5) International outside of EU/Canada, 6) Brazil/Russia/Argentina (and a few other countries with known delays in shipments). Each of these different shipping streams operates independently of the other - please read the update below for your region.
5) International Shipping outside US, Canada, EU
Everything cleared customs and made an uneventful trip to PSI warehouse in Norcross GA on November 21st.Some items starting shipping before Thanksgiving (a major US holiday), and will continue shipping through the end of next week. These items are being sent FIMS (Fedex International Mail Service) and do not have shipping notifications nor tracking numbers. Fedex sends items (via Sweden) to your country and then your country's postal service delivers them to you. In general this takes 2-3 weeks from shipping but can take up to 2 months for some countries. I expect most packages to arrive in December, but some may not arrive until as late as February.
Thank you again for your support!
I can't wait to get your games to you so you can enjoy them.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul L
Australia
Canberra
ACT
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Any updates about this? Games Capital are already selling it at retail :/

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Binny
Australia
Wanniassa
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
nothing of note Paul. If you're desperate to read about how snakes and lattes pulled an all nighter to get the Canadian shipping out then go wild, all the updates are open not 'backer only'.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.