Popular Tags: [View All]
David
Switzerland
Buchs
St. Gallen
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hope this doesn't have to be RSP'd...

According to a news article I stumbled over the German "Bachelorette" is having a bit of a crisis. It seems like most of the guys are simply trying to have a bit of a party courtesy of RTL (the channel), enjoying the beer and nice villa in Portugal.

You don't say!

Just recently I thought about how it might be to participate and came to same conclusion. If I'm supposed to have my life televised for (what?) 8 weeks, supposed to compete with a bunch of other guys (the article says there are 16 remaining so let's just assume they start with a nice round number like 32) for the affection of a woman you might not even end up liking at all.

The only reasons I can see to do it is either that you're unbelievable desperate to score (but something tells me that's probably not the best starting point for it) or that you're just counting the whole thing as a big vacation paid with your dignity instead of your wallet.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Key Locks
United States
McCordsville
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mb
I think a lot of the ones who do the show in the USA are aspiring actors and actresses looking for exposure.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Brown
United States
Okemos
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
They get exposed alright.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Society of Watchers
United States
Killbuck
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, I think most of his believe all of these shows are scripted and everyone participating are actors.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.