Subject: Multi Game Case Build rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Matthew McChesney
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I for some time have wanted to create a nice case that I can take around to peoples houses and conventions. The goal was to pack as many games as possible into the smallest space possible, with the following rules. Have a good mix of Game Genres, Player Counts, Levels of Complexity, and Games have to be easy to teach and pickup. The primary use of this case is to show people how great the hobby is and hopefully get them into it as well.

Here are the games I chose.
Tsuro
Carcassonne
Resistance Avalon
Love Letter
Coup
Splendor
Citadels
King of Tokyo
Bang
Saboteur
Gloom
Star Realms
Werewolves of Millers Hollow

And here is the finished product

And here is a video I created detailing the build.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2yqIHUTqTPI

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Rodriguez
United States
Rochester
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
That's very well done! Good mix of games there too. Thanks for the idea, been thinking of doing something like this for traveling.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew McChesney
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If you do this might be a good place to start.

http://www.harborfreight.com/18-in-x-6-in-x-13-in-aluminum-c...

Finding someplace that has that same wii case may be difficult. I plan on putting together another one made from one of these myself.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
California
flag msg tools
An arrow can only be shot by pulling it backward. So when life is dragging you back with difficulties, it means that it's going to launch you into something great.
badge
This. This is what I am. This is who I am. Come hell or high water. If I deny it, I deny everything I've ever done... Everything I've ever fought for.
mbmbmbmbmb
I also have this case and really like it. I use it to transport my MTG EDH decks and sometimes to transport my cube. Roomy and strong. You can also look for it on in local sales. I got mine for less than $20.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.