Subject: A game that I don't know rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
BoardgameVN
Vietnam
flag msg tools
publisher
Hi guys!

I need to add a game entry to BGG database, but problem that I don't know if it have already been on BGG. I typed its name on searching box and failed to find, but I doubt that the game is a version of another game.

So this is how it look like:
The game is played on a large board with many rectangular spaces, each space have numbers from 1 to 6 - correspond to 6 sixed dice. On your turn, you roll a dice and move to a place that assigned by numbers.

Ex:--1: A
-----2: B
-----3-4: C
-----5: D
-----6: Stay
If you roll 4 you must go to C, roll 6 stay in your space, ect...

That simple, you roll a die and move to corresponding space. The player who move to last space is winner.

If you know a game like this, please let me know.

Thanks a lot!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gregg S.
United States
North Chesterfield
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
BoardgameVN wrote:
I typed its name on searching box and failed to find,

Is there a reason you are not telling us the name of the game? Surely, that might help us help you.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Toco
Belgium
Oost-Vlaanderen
Vlaanderen
flag msg tools
designer
badge
www.tocoking.be/hotspot
mbmbmbmbmb
I find the OP intriguing. I'll bite: "No, I don't know such a game".
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
BoardgameVN
Vietnam
flag msg tools
publisher
Kursplat2 wrote:
BoardgameVN wrote:
I typed its name on searching box and failed to find,

Is there a reason you are not telling us the name of the game? Surely, that might help us help you.

Yes, there is
Because I worried that its name hear weird for you, it's a Vietnamese name - "Cờ Em Là Bác Học" (mean that you'll become a scholar) or "Cờ Vòng Quanh Thế Giới" (mean that around the world). That's two version of the game with the same rules but different theme.

I don't know if there is a english version.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Fong
United States
Los Angeles
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There are a lot of games that are not on the geek. Entries get added and combined all the time. Sometimes you can Google it and see if there's an English equivalent.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Curt Carpenter
United States
Kirkland
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If every roll tells you exactly which space to move to, how do you advance? How do you reach the end? Are there many spaces of each letter, and when you move you advance to the next corresponding letter?

I'm curious why you care about finding or adding this game. It sounds terrible. Effectively Candyland.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
BoardgameVN
Vietnam
flag msg tools
publisher
curtc wrote:
If every roll tells you exactly which space to move to, how do you advance? How do you reach the end? Are there many spaces of each letter, and when you move you advance to the next corresponding letter?

I'm curious why you care about finding or adding this game. It sounds terrible. Effectively Candyland.

Haha, yes, it suck in my opinion

It's 100% luck, you roll and move to a space, in that space you roll and move to next one - you can advanced or drawback dependent on number you rolled and its destination, it's random. You reach to the end space by advancing some spaces.

I want to add the game to database. Yes, I say it's suck but it was so fun when I was a kid, it's some thing related to my childhood. So I think kids like it too.

Thank you!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.