Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Craig Girard
United States
Palmyra
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmb
1. First scenario, Godsend, does each side have 2 order tokens or 5?

2. Same scenario. The two terrain elements diagonal to reach other separated by a red circle with a White dash in it, are both elements impassable or are you only restricted from passing diagonally through them?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carlos Saldanha
Portugal
Loures
Lisboa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yo!

Order Tokens are given through Unit selection, so you'll have 2 orders from your Lt. and a blank one that's compulsory.

You can't pass through the diagonal gap that's marked with the stop sign.
You can pass through the forest/woods spaces with Infantry, as you can see in the terrain space icons (impassible to Light Vehicles and Heavy Vehicles), the diagonal gap in-between the two woods have the Impassible sign with no specific description so it's impassible to all kinds of units (unless someday Devil Pig develops aeroplanes to this game ).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Craig Girard
United States
Palmyra
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmb
THANK YOU!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
leonardo balbi
Brazil
Rio de Janeiro
RJ
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The 2 orders Lt . Does the Lt plays twice or I can place the second order in another unit?thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lewis Karl
United States
Vienna
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Lt gives two orders you can play on any two units. You are not required to assign an order to the Lt. Think of the Lt as ordering two units while he sits back and smokes a Lucky Strike or not.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
leonardo balbi
Brazil
Rio de Janeiro
RJ
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks so much for your answer .
I have another question regarding LOS .

If I am in a contiguous defense position as my opponent like 3 hedgerow squares in a straight line. But they are not in adjacency .
Can I consider that they are "inside" the same hedgerow and thus have LOS to each other ?
Or the hedgerow square between them prevents LOS ?
So in this case an unit inside a hedgerow can only be attacked by another unit with Assault capabilities ?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lewis Karl
United States
Vienna
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hedgerows block LOS. Thus, in your example they must be in adjacent spaces to see each other. However, another unit with LOS to the hedgerow space could fire.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
leonardo balbi
Brazil
Rio de Janeiro
RJ
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
But Lewis , I dont get it ...
If a unit is inside a hedgerow square no other unit can see it , right ? Cause hedgerow blocks LOS ...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lewis Karl
United States
Vienna
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
No. Terrain does not necessarily block LOS to the unit inside that space. It is only blocked if there is intervening hedgerow space between the units, or something else blocking LOS. That is, if my unit is in a hedgerow space next to open countryside spaces, it can fire out into open countryside, but it can also be seen from open countryside.

The same applies to forest. If on the edge of a forest, the unit gets the defensive value of the forest space (+1), but does not get -1 for blocked LOS from open countryside. The only time you get the -1 reduction is if LOS passes through an empty forest space on its way to the forest space containing your unit.

For forest and hedgerow, the space your unit is in does not count for LOS blockage. Only intervening spaces between your unit and the enemy.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
leonardo balbi
Brazil
Rio de Janeiro
RJ
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks so much !

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.