Popular Tags: [View All]
Robin Lees
Denmark
Billund
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The setup for Scenario 2 suggests that there should be a total of 50 Zombie 1 & 2, plus weapons cards. I removed 7 cards (combination of first-aid and ammo cards), but that only left me with 49 search cards. I have 56 cards in total as indicated in the contents.
Is the scenario incorrect, are there only 49 cards, or do I have a misprinted deck, with one extra Ammo/First-Aid, instead of a Zombie or Weapon.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
nicolas schlewitz
France
saint genis laval
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmb
Hi,

you don't have a misprinted deck. In S2 you should use all weapon and all zombie cards. Once you've done that, you have 49 cards and not 50 as stated in the campaign book. It is a misprint in the campaign book. The rest of the cards, not used for this scenario, is composed of 3 ammo cards and 4 medkit cards. Things will get easier (at least for Search Deck) from S3 to S15 because you'll play with all the cards. Regards.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robin Lees
Denmark
Billund
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks, that is what I hoped, and what we played with.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
lannig duchnord
msg tools
Are you sure ? Because I've got only 3 medkit cards but 4 ammo cards !

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.