Popular Tags: [View All]
Dan Cepeda
United States
Anthem
Arizona
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm trying to think of an original board game on the PlayStation(?) that features characters from a series (I think it's Disgaea, but I could well be wrong). You basically rub around this board getting money and attacking your opponents. I can't think of many details, but I played it about 6 or 7 years ago, and it supported at least three of us.

Thanks for any assistance in this matter!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Frey
Thailand
Bangkok
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Did it also have a CCG based deck building element? If so it may have been Culdcept on the PS2. There was also a sequel on the XBOX-360, Culdcept Saga. Both games have you going around the board in a monopoly type setting while summoning creatures and casting spells. Exactly what you're able to do is determined by cards drawn from your deck, which you get to design, and you get new cards from playing the game. Supports up to four players in both versions.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Cepeda
United States
Anthem
Arizona
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Culdcept looks super cool, but that wasn't it. :-)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew
Canada
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
In brightest day, in blackest night, No evil shall escape my sight. Let those who worship evil's might, beware my power, Green Lantern's light!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
Dokapon Kingdom?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Cepeda
United States
Anthem
Arizona
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Caudill wrote:
Dokapon Kingdom?

I'm quite certain this was the game. Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean Haugh
United States
Jackson
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There's also a Wii version of Dokapon Kingdom, if that helps.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.