United States
Davis
California
flag msg tools
Mercury is my dog's name.
badge
I like hats.
mbmbmbmbmb
I just got an email from Game Salute with a tracking number for ... something. The email says it is for "1x Base Game, 1x All 3 Expansions" but I don't really know what that means.

I'm pretty sure it has to be Top This! I don't think I have anything else being delivered/shipped/fulfilled by Game Salute.

Here's hoping.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Boyle
Australia
Sydney
NSW
flag msg tools
badge
Proud Balmain Board Gamer
mbmbmbmbmb
A triumph of hope over expectation.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Torr
United States
Torrance
California
flag msg tools
Play fast, make mistakes.
mbmbmbmbmb
Yep, I got the same email. Took me a bit to figure out what my "order (#TOP-046)" could possibly be.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Canada
BC
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
When did you get the email? I haven't received mine yet

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Fee
United States
Corning
New York
flag msg tools
designer
badge
No fair! They're using brains against us! We removed our brains to make room for guns and explosives!
mbmbmbmbmb
Carbonfiber25 wrote:

Could be they are shipping in regional batches since both those that have received emails are in California. You haven't gotten anything in Canada and I haven't in New York.

So if that is the case, judging by their track record:
Pacific timezone: July
Mountain Timezone: September
Central timezone: November
Eastern timezone: January
Other N. America: April
Rest of the World: 2016
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joshua Harris
United States
Oshkosh
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I got the same email.

Did you by chance pay a few extra bucks during the kickstarter to get the expansions that we didn't reach via stretch goals?

I ask, because I paid extra to get those, and then after all the delays, they said they were doing something special for everyone... and I was wondering if that was just going to be that they included the extra stuff for everyone.

Sorry for the conjecture based detective work, but with the lack of communication from the publisher, it feels like I need to track down my own information if I want to know anything.

EDIT: (I am in Wisconsin, and got the shipping email 10am CST on 7.24.2014 for those trying to keep track.)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Canada
BC
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
manyslayer wrote:
Carbonfiber25 wrote:

Could be they are shipping in regional batches since both those that have received emails are in California. You haven't gotten anything in Canada and I haven't in New York.

So if that is the case, judging by their track record:
Pacific timezone: July
Mountain Timezone: September
Central timezone: November
Eastern timezone: January
Other N. America: April
Rest of the World: 2016

Speak of the devil...I just got an email. Hopefully you get yours soon
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon Sharp
United States
Bloomingdale
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
This is confirmed in the comments section on the Kickstarter. It is shipping. The part number had "TOP" in it on the shipping notice, and I went through my list of kickstarters until I found something that made sense.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Huizinga
Canada
Burlington
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Email Received.

Tracking number not found - LOL. I assume it will be updated tomorrow.

Glad this has finally shipped, disappointed it took close to a month for that to happen.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Sauer
Canada
Toronto
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmb
Got my notice this morning! FYI, I'm in Toronto.

Although it's been disappointing how long this game took to get through production, I am sooooo excited to finally receive this! Yves (the designer) is so talented, I can't wait to get this to the table with my family!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ron D
United States
Davis
California
flag msg tools
Mercury is my dog's name.
badge
I like hats.
mbmbmbmbmb
The tracking number now works and says the package has been picked up. This is really happening.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Malte Kühle
Germany
Bonn
flag msg tools
designer
play or die
badge
It is not enough to win - everyone else must also lose
mbmbmbmbmb
Even over here in Germany I got my shipping notice!! goo
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Canada
BC
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Well this is annoying. Game Salute provided me the bulk tracking number (from NH to Newark)for what I imagine is my copy bundled with 11 other copies. It arrived this morning in Newark but I have no tracking number from Newark to my doorstep!shake

Looks like I will be sending a not-so-nice email to GS. Anyone else have this problem? Fellow Canadians?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Dunford
Canada
Kemptville
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Carbonfiber25 wrote:
Well this is annoying. Game Salute provided me the bulk tracking number (from NH to Newark)for what I imagine is my copy bundled with 11 other copies. It arrived this morning in Newark but I have no tracking number from Newark to my doorstep!shake

Looks like I will be sending a not-so-nice email to GS. Anyone else have this problem? Fellow Canadians?

I don't have any shipping info yet (e.g. no email). I'm more than a little concerned because I paid extra to have 3 copies shipped to 3 different addresses (1 in the USA, 2 in Canada).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Aube
Canada
Ste-Julie
Quebec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Carbonfiber25 wrote:

It´s the same for everyone I know

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Boyle
Australia
Sydney
NSW
flag msg tools
badge
Proud Balmain Board Gamer
mbmbmbmbmb
I got my shipping notice too. When I checked the number, I found out it has been successful delivered. To a mailroom in NJ. I am hoping this is the drop off point for international (air?)mail. Otherwise I might have a long wait.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Canada
BC
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
tawny wrote:
Carbonfiber25 wrote:

It´s the same for everyone I know

Kinda defeats the purpose of a tracking number...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Malte Kühle
Germany
Bonn
flag msg tools
designer
play or die
badge
It is not enough to win - everyone else must also lose
mbmbmbmbmb
sysyphus wrote:
I got my shipping notice too. When I checked the number, I found out it has been successful delivered. To a mailroom in NJ. I am hoping this is the drop off point for international (air?)mail. Otherwise I might have a long wait.

Same here gulp

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean Kelly
United States
Petersburg
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yep, received mine yesterday and played it last night with the family for game night!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Canada
BC
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
sjkellyfetti wrote:
Yep, received mine yesterday and played it last night with the family for game night!

Did you happen to get any "extras" for the long wait?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean Kelly
United States
Petersburg
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Only if you count the duplicate copies of the Special Orders expansion that were in the shipping box, which I don't think was intentional.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Waller
United States
Peachtree City
Georgia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
Still no word for me.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.