Subject: LiTaS again - Time Travel question rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
S. R.
Germany
Mainz
Rheinland-Pfalz
flag msg tools
It's a fearful thing, to fall into the Hands of the Living God!
badge
Tell me, have you found the Yellow Sign?
mbmbmbmbmb
I intend to play this scenario tomorrow with a few of my friends, and I have a very stupid question regarding time travel:
- The rules state that all investigators travel together. However, they remain where they are, right?
- So that means that you can practically "bypass" locks or impassable borders (with the Seeds) in other time periods, if you travel after moving past them, right?

And finally, a Question about the Stone Slab Obstacle - as I understand it, this Obstacle is impassable in ANY time period EXCEPT the future IF the Acidic Compound was used before, right?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Roberta Yang
msg tools
Dumon wrote:
- The rules state that all investigators travel together. However, they remain where they are, right?

Yes.

Dumon wrote:
- So that means that you can practically "bypass" locks or impassable borders (with the Seeds) in other time periods, if you travel after moving past them, right?

Once you've gotten through a Lock or Obstacle card, that card is discarded and will no longer get in the way even if you move to the "wrong" time period. However, you still won't be able to climb the beanstalk if you travel back to the past.

Dumon wrote:
And finally, a Question about the Stone Slab Obstacle - as I understand it, this Obstacle is impassable in ANY time period EXCEPT the future IF the Acidic Compound was used before, right?

Yes.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
S. R.
Germany
Mainz
Rheinland-Pfalz
flag msg tools
It's a fearful thing, to fall into the Hands of the Living God!
badge
Tell me, have you found the Yellow Sign?
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks a lot, Roberta!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.