Hide
5 Posts

Elevenses» Forums » General

Subject: Which sleeves to use for Elevenses? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Michael M
msg tools
So, I just received my copy of Elevenses, and wanting to sleeve the cards I tried using some spare 'green' FFG sleeves. The 'green' FFG sleeves are quite a bit too 'roomy' for my liking, and worse than that: The sleeves doesn't fit in the games box - they are a couple millimeters to tall.
(I'm actually a bit worried that the box wont be able to hold all the cards + cubes, if the cards are sleeved, due to the extra thickness of every sleeved card)

So has anyone found out which sleeves works well with these cards?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Harding
Australia
Ashfield
NSW
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi! This geeklist item suggests all the different brands of sleeves that "should" work with Elevenses, but I haven't tried them all so any feedback would be appreciated...

http://boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/164572/item/2939396#item29...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael M
msg tools
Thank you!
It's a lovely game!
- but it desperately needs to be sleeved when tea is involved - so I'll try some of the suggested ones today (:
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Birder
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
I hate trying to cram sleeved cards into a box that's too small. Is box art available somewhere to print?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Moore
United Kingdom
Bolton
Lancashire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I've just sleeved all the cards with Mayday USA Chimera which are 57.5x89. I've put the 4 player decks on one side of the divider and then put the cubes on the bottom of the other side without a bag and the other cards on top of them to keep them in place. All fit snugly. Some Hugo's Amazing Tape to keep the lid on while travelling - job done!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.