Hardy Bousquet
United States
Lubbock
Texas
flag msg tools
mb
Hey all,

We're about one month out from the first LBKAGN of the semester and we want you to come game with us!

We have a core group of 8-10 players along with another 30 intermittent players. Every game night has a guaranteed minimum of 4 players, so there's always good gaming to be had! We game Saturday night, starting at 5pm going until midnight. Check out my collection for the bulk of the available games. Another member has a bunch of games more in the DnD style (MoM, Eldricht Horror, etc) as well as TI, Game of Thrones and a smattering of other games.

The first official game night of the semester will be August 30th only a half mile from TTU campus!

If you want to get in on the action, PM me and I'll get you set up on the FaceBook group. There are no dues and no restrictions on participation, so come out and game on!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Curtis
United States
Andrews
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
How often are you guys planning on doing this? I can't make the one in August (I'm getting married on the 31st)... but might be interested in any other game nights you might have.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hardy Bousquet
United States
Lubbock
Texas
flag msg tools
mb
WonderJoust wrote:
We game Saturday night, starting at 5pm going until midnight.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.