7 Posts

Le Havre» Forums » Rules

Subject: Solo long game - "Equally distributed buildings" rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Caio Almendra
Brazil
flag msg tools
I know it is a noob question but in the rules it states that you should "shuffle the remaining standard buildings and divide them into 3 EQUALLY-SIZED piles. However, there are 14 buildings, so you can't sort them exactly equal. How should I sort them? 5-5-4?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Jones
United States
Wilsonville
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You're either missing a card from your set or you've sorted them incorrectly. The number of buildings is divisible by three for all setups.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Throknor
United States
Pittsburgh
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Or you did the setup incorrectly. Some jump in or out of the decks based on player count & long vs. short.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Caio Almendra
Brazil
flag msg tools
davypi wrote:
You're either missing a card from your set or you've sorted them incorrectly. The number of buildings is divisible by three for all setups.

Could someone please help me count them?

Building Firm 4, Building Firm 6 and Construction Firm starts on the city.

Sawmill, marketplace and Black Market have the "start" icon so they also start on the city, right?

So, we have Fishery, Tannery, Abattoir, Colliery, Brickworks, Clay Mound, Steel Mill, Cokery, Smokehouse, Charcoal Kiln, Ironworks, Wharf, Shipping Line, Bakehouse. Total: 14.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cesar Pena
United States
Doral
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Depending on the number of players, you are missing one of the cards marked with the start. Start by the way, does not mean that they belong to the city. That means that they are used as standard buildings for, either, the long version or the short version of the game. That depends on the check sign they have on the back of the card, whether it is full or empty. I don't know the number of players you're trying to setup the game for, but it seems to me that you're missing the marketplace (to complete the set of 15 standard buildings).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Caio Almendra
Brazil
flag msg tools
Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.