Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Brad McGown
United States
Pittsburg
Kansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This is probably a dumb question, but I will go ahead and ask it anyways. If you have a server protected by 2-3 Ice and the bottom piece of ice loses its effectiveness, are you able to trash it and install a new piece of ice in its place? I wasn't sure if trashing the ice would cause the rest of the ice protecting the server to shift down and the new piece would need to be installed as the outermost place. Thx for your help ahead of time.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Grish Noren
msg tools
mbmb
You may trash it, but you always install on the outside furthest away from the server.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick Jamet
France
Paris
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
They shift down and you install the new piece of ice in outermost position.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Wray
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
gumOnShoe wrote:
You may trash it, but you always install on the outside furthest away from the server.

To be clear, you may trash any number of existing ICE on a server only as part of installing another ICE. You then pay the one credit cost for each insalled ICE left, and like has been said, the new ICE goes to the outermost position.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darin Flynn
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
bm_eagle wrote:
This is probably a dumb question, but I will go ahead and ask it anyways. If you have a server protected by 2-3 Ice and the bottom piece of ice loses its effectiveness, are you able to trash it and install a new piece of ice in its place? I wasn't sure if trashing the ice would cause the rest of the ice protecting the server to shift down and the new piece would need to be installed as the outermost place. Thx for your help ahead of time.

The general effect you are describing can be achieved with Midori, a Tenma Line, Sunset, or Mutate.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Clevidence
United States
Woodburn
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
humantyphoon wrote:
bm_eagle wrote:

The general effect you are describing can be achieved with Midori, a Tenma Line, Sunset, or Mutate.

I notice those are all Jinteki cards. Is tinkering with things in play a theme with them?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Roberta Yang
msg tools
Clevider wrote:
I notice those are all Jinteki cards. Is tinkering with things in play a theme with them?

Sort of. It's more that Jinteki is the faction that gets most of the "buddy" ice (Cell Portal, Chum, Sensei, Izanuma, Marker) that really cares where it is in a server and what other ice is before/after it, and except for Mutate those are all tools to help get the position-dependent ice where you want it to be.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.