Jim O'Connor
United States
Carson City
Nevada
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I need testers that can get at least 4 people together to test a new card game I'd like to eventually publish as the first under my own label.

Six Degrees of Separation challenges players to build of chain of actors (gender neutral term) and films they've shared. 8 Actors and 7 Films for a total of 6° of separation between the first and last actor. Time period is 2000-2014.

The game continues until one player has completed their full 8/7 chain. However it's all about points. The player completing their full chain first gets a bonus, but a partial chain may be worth more.

Oh and there are cards thrown into the mix like "Wardrobe Malfunction" and "Box Office Bomb" that may help or hinder your efforts.

This is not a PNP. I would need to send you the game package with prepaid return post. I only have one package, so we'd have to really coordinate when you'll have your test group together so I can get the package to you and back.

There are over 400 cards (2.5 x 3.5"), 9 dice, and 2 cheat sheets (a pair for each player): Actors to Films and Films to Actors. Even I didn't want to cut out that many cards and used Superior POD. At $70 I can only afford the one with help from an angel.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nicholas Ferezin
Brazil
Sao Paulo
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Is there really no way to PnP? This is super interesting to me but I'm in Brazil so it would be absurd to try and send it here.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim O'Connor
United States
Carson City
Nevada
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
ManicProlix wrote:
Is there really no way to PnP? This is super interesting to me but I'm in Brazil so it would be absurd to try and send it here.

Sure. I'll put together a PNP within the week.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim O'Connor
United States
Carson City
Nevada
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Bump

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.