Jed Daniels
msg tools
So I was using Yet Another Squad Builder and wanted to see what kind of alpha strike you could get with Z-95s while not losing your ordnance carrier to a couple of lucky TIE fighter shots when flying against a swarm. I don't have confidence that this will hold up against any well played non-swarm. Because of the possibly explosive outcome I named it something funny. I am unable to fly this because I have only 1 Z-95 from when I got 1 of each wave 4 ship. Cracken has Ions for Initiative and Anti- Large Ship combat. Enjoy the squad.

Let's Blow this Popsicle Stand!

Cracken + Ion Pulse Missiles (26)

Blount + Assault Missiles (22)

Tala Squadron + Assault Missiles x3 (54)

The Plan:Try to keep everyone at Range 3 of the enemy so missiles can be fired and Z-95s will roll 3 green defense. Cracken gives Focus or TL to a Z-95 while TL himself. Blount TLs TIE with most ships in range 1. All fighters TL different targets but make sure Range 1 zones overlap so ships can be dealt multiple damage cards. If you use this tell me how it went!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.