Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Andrew Bernard
Canada
Nackawic
New Brunswick
flag msg tools
mbmb
Wondering how many community members were able to create their custom race / powers and make them look legitimate. Is there a program, editable template, or site that can be used or help?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luke Rozpadek

Streamwood
Illinois
msg tools
I use Paint.net (or Gimp) and an empty template I created. Then I find images online (images with no background preferably) and build my race using layers (placing the race on the top layer over the template). I flatten the image, copy and flip it (for Decline banner) and use the Adjustments menu to make it Sepia and then Adjust Hue and Saturation to change the Decline banner's color. I then use Publisher (wish I knew of a free software to do this) to measure the size (and resize as necessary) and print onto full page mailing labels. I then cut the labels out and stick them onto card stock and cut out the card stock.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Hall
Australia
Campbelltown
NSW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'd like to start at making some custom small world races and powers!

Would you please be able to upload the templates you use?
(I use GIMP for my customs for other games)

:-)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luke Rozpadek

Streamwood
Illinois
msg tools
Yeah, no prob, here it is:

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.