Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jay Lacson
United States
Alamogordo
New Mexico
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
No real reason for this post except to say....

You're awesome. Thanks for always being so helpful.

thumbsup

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tyler Bishop
United States
Cincinnati
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Seconded. I mess with my preorders enough to be annoying, yet things get handled professionally and quickly anyway!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathan Speidel
Canada
Medicine Hat
Alberta
flag msg tools
badge
what are you looking at?
mbmbmbmbmb
Agreed! Always amazing service.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Travis Merkle
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
+1

I recently made a purchase on CSI on a Saturday, but I stupidly forgot to add a few items. I immediately requested the additional items via email. I thought I caused major delays in the shipping by adding on like this, but Cory had made sure the items all shipped on Monday as planned, despite not getting a PayPal invoice for the difference until several days later. Awesome support!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave P
United States
McKinney
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yep - piling on...they have always been very accommodating when I want to spend just a LITTLE bit more on an order.

2 thumbs up for CSI.

-Dave
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian Allen
United States
Madison
Alabama
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I've talked to Cory many times and I always get things taken care of quickly and efficiently.

thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kelly N.
United States
Richmond
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
+1 for Cory's helpfulness.

(Pssst, Cory don't forget to print this thread and bring it to your next Performance Review)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Mathias
United States
Hendersonville
Tennessee
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Agreed on Cory.

But this thread makes me wonder if Cory is the ONLY CS Rep at CSI, 'cause I've adjusted nearly every order I've ever made (57% to level 9) and it's never been anyone other than Cory who has helped.

Cory needs a raise, just based on my shenanigans.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jay Lacson
United States
Alamogordo
New Mexico
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It seems as though Cory is the only one who answers the emails. I've called in a few times and always spoke with Anthony, I think that's the name I recall. He's been super helpful as well.

But, I've messed with my orders, shuffled games around between 3 or 4 pre-orders, cancelled stuff, added stuff...sometimes all of the above on one order. But, Cory has always sorted it out. +1 to his raise.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Bailey
United States
Morrow
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Cory has been superb, other than the fact I didn't get the promo for the latest Ascension expansion and I preordered it a long time before it was released, but whatever.

Lately, I've been getting a guy named Charles, and he has been less than stellar. I assume Cory is getting ready for Gencon...

Just the other day, I made an order for one box of Star Realms (they received some more in stock), a playmat, and some sleeves (preorder).

I chose my shipping as pickup at the Maitland store. Then I emailed them asking to combine the Star Realms order with one of my previous ordesr, which still has mostly preordered games in it. They should then set aside the box of Star Realms and playmat (that I just ordered!) and put it with my other unshipped order.

Charles sent me an email telling me they are out of stock of Star Realms and that next time if I want to combine orders, that I should select Maitland pickup and then email them about it.

Huh?? What?? Does he know what he's doing over there. Why are they selling my copy of Star Realms that I just ordered?? Maybe he accidentally sent the email to the wrong person. I dunno.
I hope Cory is coming back!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.