Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mauricio Vives
United States
Smyrna
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Is there an image of the card back? I am wondering whether to get art sleeves for this. Thanks!

UPDATE: See my first reply below for the card back image!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Schwarz
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I know FFG already released 40k Art Sleeves awhile back... I haven't seen any card back art for Conquest, though.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kain
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
StarkeRealm wrote:
I know FFG already released 40k Art Sleeves awhile back... I haven't seen any card back art for Conquest, though.

I suspect it'll resemble the box cover art?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Oscar Iglesias
Spain
Alcobendas
Madrid
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
MVives wrote:
Is there an image of the card back? I am wondering whether to get art sleeves for this. Thanks!

Beta boxes used a 40k themed back (obvious XD).
Guess cannot say what the image is. And, anyway, dont know if it should be final

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Donny Behne
United States
Fate
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
www.punchboardmedia.com/geaux-gaming/
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
$20 says it's the standard gothic hammer cast in steel or iron. Standard 40K iconography, non-faction specific. What I'm thinking is the image from the 40K rule book back in 5th or 6th edition.

Think this:

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mauricio Vives
United States
Smyrna
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Well, this is a heckuva thing... it looks like the card back will be the same as one of the 40K art sleeves!

In fact, I already have a pack of 50 of those sleeves that I was thinking about using for this (after buying more). Looks like I can just go with clear sleeves...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Francisco Nogueira
Portugal
flag msg tools
Would've prefered the skull, but that's fine as well.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron
United States
San Gabriel Valley Southern California
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Interesting back, they are the same as the ones you can just buy haha. I do plan on buying the other warhammer 40k art sleeves that FFG have done and use them for the game. Especially for Ultramarines, if you want custom sleeves with your own artwork. You can head over to inkedplaymats. I plan on doing that once I find some good artwork.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Keddie
Wales
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I am disproportionately please with the fact that the card back exists as an art-sleeve already means I can keep the actual art on my card backs and still use promo cards

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.