Popular Tags: [View All]
Gary Tanner
United States
Logan
Utah
flag msg tools
BryceCon Game Convention Jan 15-18 in Southern Utah www.brycecon.com
mbmbmbmbmb
I know there's some geeklists out there that show what game stores are in the different states (and possibly countries), and some of what companies (publishing/distributing) are based where.

But where are the specific designers and people who run the companies?

Now, I don't mean to include those who would prefer their privacy. Nor do I mean addresses and phone numbers. But take this as an example: I'm getting ready to run a game convention. It's the first year of it. If I wanted to put together a few seminars and ask game designers/publishers/historians/etc to participate, but didn't want to ask someone to travel all the way from New York (for example), how would I find local ones?

In short, anyone know where the game designers/industry experts are located? Could we get that information added to the "Oh! YOU'RE from my state, too???" geeklist?

And more specific to my situation, anyone know of game designers/publishers/industry experts in Utah?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Derek H
South Africa
Johannesburg
Gauteng
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You might be better off asking a specific question as your title:
"Any game designers living in Utah willing to attend a con?"
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gary Tanner
United States
Logan
Utah
flag msg tools
BryceCon Game Convention Jan 15-18 in Southern Utah www.brycecon.com
mbmbmbmbmb
gamesbook wrote:
You might be better off asking a specific question as your title:
"Any game designers living in Utah willing to attend a con?"

Could, and probably will in the future, but am also hoping to be able to help those in other areas as well.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.