Popular Tags: [View All]
Adam Brant
Canada
Stittsville
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
On a green flag pit stop, do cars from the same sector stack or push the other cars?

Eg, let's say 1st player decides to pit his car. He moves it to the apron and then back 5 spaces. Next, player two, who had a car beside player in the same sector also chooses to pit. Does player two's car push player 1's car back 1 additional space or does it stack 5 spaces back on top of player 1's car like it does for a yellow pit stop?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Humpert
United States
Dillsburg
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
They stack - see section 1.3 under Tracks:
rulebook wrote:
The Apron (Pit Lane): The Apron is the inside lane that runs the length of the track. The Apron may only be entered while pitting. On the apron, multiple cars may be in each space and are stacked up as they enter the space so if any sort of tie arises, the car on the bottom of each stack is considered to be ahead.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Brant
Canada
Stittsville
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks. Even though I had read the whole rulebook, I missed it during my first game last night. I was looking around in the Pit stop rules section.

This game is fantastic btw.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.