Hide
4 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Game Groups » Europe » Belgium

Subject: Gaming Group, in and around Ixelles rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Fotis Kakogiannis
msg tools
I love gaming all around, from roleplaying games to wargames, and the occasional tabletop or card game.

I'm looking for friendly people or groups (English speaking or French speaking) around the area. cool
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Niels B.
Germany
Berlin
flag msg tools
Yep. Yep. Yep. Yep. Yep.... WHAT?! WHAT?! What?!
badge
The President has been kidnapped by ninjas. Are you a bad enough dude to rescue the president?
mbmbmbmbmb
These guys are fun: BrusselSprouts
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stavros G.
Belgium
Brussels
flag msg tools
mb
Welcome on BGG!
At the Brussels Outpost Gaming Center, you can find a group of eurogamers on Tuesdays (plenty of those will also attend the Brussels Games Festival mentionned by Niels), abstract games' fans (like Go, ) on Wednesdays (much less), MtG players almost every day of the week and the occasionnal chance meeting with some wargamers from time to time (I am part of a group). There was a Jyhad/Vampire group aslo during a few years, who met on semi-regular dates, but I have not seen them for a while, Imust check this.
In Brussels and especially in Ixelles district, there are a couple of places to play Chess, and taste a nice Belgian beer!

Drop me a Geekmail with your favorite card games and wargames and available dates, I will see what can be done whistle
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pierre-Gilles Pecquereau
Belgium
Brussels
Jette
flag msg tools
Daddy & Boardgamer in Brussels - Belgium
badge
Founder of Boardgame Monkeys
mbmbmbmbmb
Every Thursday (and sometimes Friday's) we play at La Table Food & Games - right in front of the Outpost. We play tabletop games - but a few members already requested the launch of a group for roleplaying sessions.

We also have players of Netrunner and recently we started Star Wars LCG and Lord of the Ring LCG.A Pathfinder Adventure Card Game campaign will start in November.

We use Meetup to plan our sessions - over here: www.boardgamemonkeys.be

Boardgame Monkeys is one of the organizers of the Brussels Games Festival - so you'll find us also on the weekend of 15-16-17th of August. You should drop by to meet people if you're available that weekend.

Cheers,

PG
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.