Mike Jackson
Australia
Brisbane
Queensland
flag msg tools
Hi All,

I'd like to make a brief announcement regarding the outcome of the Squad Leader Association of Brisbane (SLAB) Advanced Squad Leader (ASL) Tourney for 2014.

Congratulations to Nathan W as the winner and as the only unbeaten player in the tourney! He becomes the inaugural SLAB ASL Tournament champion!

Thanks to all who helped make the first SLAB tourney happen!

I’ll call for a new round of discussion later in the year regarding a 2015 tourney. I know there are some of you who missed this year who are keen for that. Until then casual ASL gaming by individual arrangement continues.

Enjoy!

Mike

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Arch Bond
Australia
flag msg tools
Well done Nathan !, it was a hard fought victory so congratulations, big thanks to Mike for organising the Tourny, keep up the great work !

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Jackson
Australia
Brisbane
Queensland
flag msg tools
No worries Steve, I'll be opening discussion for next year's tourney/s in a week or so with those on the mailing list. I'll probably post a public invitation on here a few weeks after that.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.