Zombicide» Forums » General

Subject: Who's who survivor comparisons rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Raymond Haaken
Netherlands
Maastricht
flag msg tools
Check my YouTube channel "Boardgame Heaven"!
badge
Feel free to geekmail me about reviews, or if you need a microbadge designed. * Click the yellow microbadge for discounted microbadges!! *
mbmbmbmbmb
http://yeoldeinn-heroquest.blogspot.com/2014/07/zombicide-su...

If you ever wondered who's who, well, have a look at this list.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mr. Cooper
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Best list I've seen yet. Decent PS skills, and excellent work finding what appear to be the reference photos used for the models!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Nowakowski
United States
Simi Valley
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Excellent work! +1 to best I've seen yet
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh and Caz
United Kingdom
Bournemouth
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Awesome work, saw it posted on Z3 KS. Been bookmarked ever since ^_^
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Dunford
Canada
Kemptville
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Needs a couple of corrections and updates, but this is pretty awesome.

Typos:
Eva = Beatrix Kiddo
Gary = Jeffrey "The Dude" Lebowski

Updates:
- Kabir (Kunal Nayyar as Rajesh Koothrappali, "The Big Bang Theory") added to S3
- Kris (John Travolta as Vincent Vega, "Pulp Fiction") added to S3
- Miss Trish (Melissa Rauch as Bernadette Rostenkowski, "The Big Bang Theory") added to S3
- Lady Gaga didn't appear in S3

P.S. I can't help but think that Seth looks a lot like Harvey Keitel from any of several movies, especially Reservoir Dogs, Pulp Fiction and From Dusk Till Dawn, which goes with the Quentin Tarrantino / Robert Rodriguez subtheme that a lot of promos have going on. Which reminds me, Paul (Mickey Rourke) could also be from Once Upon a Time in Mexico, since that's the Robert Rodriguez film that partially inspired his Expendables character. Also, while Lucius is fairly obviously Jean Reno as Léon: The Professional, his face and haircut also look a bit like Norman Reedus as Murphy MacManus in Boondock Saints (sort of like how Rosario Dawson (Gail)'s face/hair was put on another character's body for Claudia).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Raymond Haaken
Netherlands
Maastricht
flag msg tools
Check my YouTube channel "Boardgame Heaven"!
badge
Feel free to geekmail me about reviews, or if you need a microbadge designed. * Click the yellow microbadge for discounted microbadges!! *
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for pointing those out, will fix the typos ASAP.

Added Kabir, Kris, Trish already (been on a short holiday, could only log in on my cellphone when I was near free wifi).
Gaga might have been a hoax.

I also thought Seth wasn't the best piece of art from the artist. Same for Zoolander, Oksana, Yuri and Ramsay. But I'm 100% sure it's Liam Neeson

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.