Jon Schultz
United States
Rolling Prairie
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Did we play this right?

Wind Rider's ability wrote:
When fielded, reroll up to 2 opposing characters. Each die that does not roll a character goes to your opponent's used pile. Storm deals 2 damage to your opponent for each die moved.

I field Wind Rider, opponent has a single Gobby in his field. I target Gobby, who rerolls back to a character face. There are no other opposing characters to target. We ruled I couldn't target Gobby to reroll a second time. Is this correct?

Thanks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brandon M
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
“Games give you a chance to excel, and if you're playing in good company you don't even mind if you lose because you had the enjoyment of the company during the course of the game.” ― Gary Gygax
mbmbmbmbmb
bootylactin wrote:
Did we play this right?

Wind Rider's ability wrote:
When fielded, reroll up to 2 opposing characters. Each die that does not roll a character goes to your opponent's used pile. Storm deals 2 damage to your opponent for each die moved.

I field Wind Rider, opponent has a single Gobby in his field. I target Gobby, who rerolls back to a character face. There are no other opposing characters to target. We ruled I couldn't target Gobby to reroll a second time. Is this correct?

Thanks.

I would say that you did play it right. I read the intent as "select one or two opposing characters. Reroll the seleceted die/dice"
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Rabinowitz
United States
Columbia
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
First you select the dice, then you reroll them both. It's not one at a time.

So, for example, I can't select your Hulk, reroll it, then decide based on the result whether I will choose your Hawkeye or Magneto for the second character.

Likewise, you couldn't reroll the same die twice.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.