United States
St. Petersburg
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
A good man's steps are ordered by the Lord
mbmbmbmbmb
Reads:
"The first player must place 6 alien tokens on the board in any sectors they wish."

Question is does this happen even if the gestation track hasn't got to the 4th spot yet? Since it's an event I'm guessing you do but the card is called "gestation" so it's a bit confusing.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Launius
United States
Johns Creek
Georgia
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb

Gestation is just the title of this card causing 6 aliens to be placed in any sectors the first player chooses. It is actually a pretty good event as no sectors attack. It has nothing to do with a Gestation triggered by the event tiles and advancement of the gestation track.

Thanks for playing.

Richard
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Will Baker
United States
St. Petersburg
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
A good man's steps are ordered by the Lord
mbmbmbmbmb
Richard Launius wrote:

Gestation is just the title of this card causing 6 aliens to be placed in any sectors the first player chooses. It is actually a pretty good event as no sectors attack. It has nothing to do with a Gestation triggered by the event tiles and advancement of the gestation track.

Thanks for playing.

Richard

Thank you Mr. Launius! I'm enjoying playing it solo to learn the rules. I think you have a winner here. I love the theme.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Travis Williams
United States
Stockton
CA
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
The gestation card effects are a continuing effect unless stated other wise. Is this statement correct?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
sean brown

Colorado
msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Correct (but keep in mind there is an event card called Gestation, and that is not an ongoing effect).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Travis Williams
United States
Stockton
CA
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Correct just the gestation deck cards are ongoing effects or as stated on card.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.