Popular Tags: [View All]
Jason Monroe
United States
St Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
admin
mbmbmbmbmb
I have 2 different copies of this game and I know there was a 1st and 2nd edition. However, I do not see a copyright year on any of the materials in either copy. Does anyone know which edition is which?

One copy has 1 double sided instruction sheet with small font, while the other is more of a booklet that opens up and is much easier to read (I would think this is the 2nd edition)

The maps are also different. Thanks in advance

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kim Meints
United States
Waterloo
Iowa
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Jason
The 2nd edition is the Yellow cover as it has in the game a little card stating the updated 2nd edition is available. Also the Company name/logo is now done with a rubber stamp where as the blue cover 1st edition doesn't.

I have the 1st edition(smaller blue rule booklet/cover but ended up buying the 2nd edition from Jason-So Thank You Jason!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Monroe
United States
St Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
admin
mbmbmbmbmb
jackiesavon wrote:
Jason
The 2nd edition is the Yellow cover as it has in the game a little card stating the updated 2nd edition is available. Also the Company name/logo is now done with a rubber stamp where as the blue cover 1st edition doesn't.

I have the 1st edition(smaller blue rule booklet/cover but ended up buying the 2nd edition from Jason-So Thank You Jason!

I'm glad you got the one you needed. I may have gotten the two mixed up when I posted them. So this one is the 1st edition (blue cover rulebook)?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kim Meints
United States
Waterloo
Iowa
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Jason

Yep,The blue cover is the 1st edition

I never really knew he came out with a 2nd edition until I came on BGG and until I received the game from you to then see the Yellow was the 2nd ed.

Frankly I like the Blue rulebook better as it's in larger print.My poor middleage eyes strained reading the 1 page very small print rules

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Monroe
United States
St Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
admin
mbmbmbmbmb
jackiesavon wrote:
Jason

Yep,The blue cover is the 1st edition

I never really knew he came out with a 2nd edition until I came on BGG and until I received the game from you to then see the Yellow was the 2nd ed.

Frankly I like the Blue rulebook better as it's in larger print.My poor middleage eyes strained reading the 1 page very small print rules

Yeah, I thought the blue book as the 2nd edition because it was so much neater and easier to read. Thanks for the info. I'll have to update some captions to pictures I uploaded

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.