Jeff MacDonald
Canada
Abbotsford
British Columbia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
UPDATE!!
Now inside Nerd Haven is The Good Card Shop!! Stocking all the favourites such as Pokémon and Magic: The Gathering and more. Go check it out!

Just wanted to let everyone know there is a new place to hang out and play games, buy games, order games or learn something new.

33723 Essendene Abbotsford BC, V2S 2G7
604-776-CRIT (2748)

www.nerdhavengames.com

Or their Facebook page which is constantly updated

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Nerd-Haven-Games-Inc/13949750...

Hours Of Operation
Tuesday,Wednesday and Sunday 11am till 8pm
Thursday,Friday and Saturday 11am till 10pm
Closed on Mondays

They just officially opened in July 2014. I have been there a couple times and it has become my brothers second home! They have a great environment for hanging out. There's room for playing games or even watching Netflix.

They are great on pricing. So far they have quoted me prices as good as any Canadian online supplier.

Pics of the Environment

So come on out and give them a try and support our local game store!!

If you need a reason check out their Nightly Activities List:

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Manchuwok
Canada
Mission
BC
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I stopped by and the owners were great. Very nice looking place, and their prices seemed to be surprising good. I hope to see them build up a greater selection of board games. They also seem to be committed to the local scene, and offered to host a designer night for any of my future game releases. Looking forward to seeing what happens with this place.

p.s. Start stocking Quarantine guys!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Arthur Cormode
Canada
Surrey
British Columbia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Cool. ^^ Thanks for the info.

It's about a 45 minute drive for me but I'm going to make the effort and check the place out in the next week or so.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron Beaveridge
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Call me bitter, but why could't have this store opened 6 years ago or so when I was still living up the road from where they are now? I might not have moved!

Live in Calgary now, and have access to a couple great stores, but still, it would have be awesome to be able to go somewhere local in Abby instead of having to beg for rides into Vancouver (and get lost trying to find the store I googled).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
T S
Canada
Vancouver
British Columbia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Wow, that store looks absolutely excellent. I'm kinda far from this location, but maybe I'll get out there one day to have a closer look. Nice to see people putting this kind of effort into a shop -- hope you are very successful! =)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.