Jason Kotarski
United States
Flint
Michigan
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm a week out from the launch of the first Kickstarter from Green Couch Games!

I'll be pressing the go button at 8 a.m. EST. on Friday, August 1st. That might be a little early for some folks but figured it'll get the day started right!

Please pay attention to our BGG page for info to start rolling in. Lots of reviews and other content will start popping up over the next couple weeks. You can also keep watch on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/greencouchtabletop

Fidelitas is a quick 2-4 player game that includes a partnership variant as well as a solo variant. It'll come in a small package (Think Chronicle, No Thanks!, Coloretto) and has a low barrier to entry price-wise.

I hope you show up to Kickstarter on day one and help us get off to a great start!

If you have any questions at all about the game, I'm glad to answer them.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Jamieson
United States
Purcellville
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
A solo variant is always nice. I look forward to seeing more and based on your other games Jason I'm sure I'll be there Day 1!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Kotarski
United States
Flint
Michigan
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks, Jim! Glad to have your attention. The solo variant has been pretty fun to play around with. It uses the basic rules for the game with minor changes and an interesting end game goal. I'll be getting the beta rules posted pretty soon.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin M
Canada
St. Thomas
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
Just heard the Joel, Rahdo and Lance talk about this on their live Gen Con YouTube show. I definitely want to check this out when I'm down there if I can and will probably make this my first ever Kickstarter purchase.

I really enjoyed The Great Heartland Hauling Co. but can't find it anywhere to buy and don't want to miss out again on another great little game. Looking forward to it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dean Rekich
United States
Lyndora
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Jason, how is a Fidelitas as a 2 player only game? Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
steven riola

joliet
Illinois
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
DeanMary wrote:

If Rahdo is talking about it and keeping it, I'd assume that it works well as a 2 player.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Kotarski
United States
Flint
Michigan
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
DeanMary wrote:

Fidelitas really shines as a two-player game. It's quick that way and players are able to track the other players movements a bit easier which makes for some great interactions.

The standard game is best with two or three players. And the four player game is recommended as a partnership game. You can play the standard game with four but the game state changes so much before another turn comes around, it can be a little frustrating so the partnership game adds a nice element of cooperation through crafty table talk.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Atnier Rodriguez
United States
Monroe
Connecticut
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
thearkhammonk wrote:
DeanMary wrote:

If Rahdo is talking about it and keeping it, I'd assume that it works well as a 2 player.

Rahdo did a review?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Craig McRoberts
United States
St. Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm super stoked about this. I'll be there day one.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kristoff Bergenholm
United States
Millersville
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I've gotten in a few plays of it so far, so I'm looking forward to the KS campaign.

(Three wolf combo!)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Kotarski
United States
Flint
Michigan
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
okami31 wrote:
thearkhammonk wrote:
DeanMary wrote:

Rahdo did a review?

So far he's mentioned it on his GeekList about games of interest. But yes, he did a review, too. It'll be linked up to the Kickstarter page when we launch on Friday!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Kotarski
United States
Flint
Michigan
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks, Craig and Kristoff. I appreciate the support so much!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Inquisitive Meeple
United States
Tallahassee
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
The Inquisitive Meeple
mbmbmbmbmb
Also on the 1st, The Inquisitive Meeple will publish an interview with Philip duBarry about the game
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Atnier Rodriguez
United States
Monroe
Connecticut
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
jguitarstring wrote:

Hey, I'll be there on first day too! Don't leave a wolf out, bro!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Kotarski
United States
Flint
Michigan
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
okami31 wrote:
jguitarstring wrote:

Hey, I'll be there on first day too! Don't leave a wolf out, bro!

Yes! Thanks to all the first day backers and every backer after that! You are all wonderful! :)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dean Rekich
United States
Lyndora
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
jguitarstring wrote:
DeanMary wrote:

Fidelitas really shines as a two-player game. It's quick that way and players are able to track the other players movements a bit easier which makes for some great interactions.

The standard game is best with two or three players. And the four player game is recommended as a partnership game. You can play the standard game with four but the game state changes so much before another turn comes around, it can be a little frustrating so the partnership game adds a nice element of cooperation through crafty table talk.

Thanks for the quick reply Jason. I look forward to backing this Friday and also watching Rahdo's review. A big plus is the GREAT looking art!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Kotarski
United States
Flint
Michigan
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
DeanMary wrote:
jguitarstring wrote:
DeanMary wrote:

Thanks for the quick reply Jason. I look forward to backing this Friday and also watching Rahdo's review. A big plus is the GREAT looking art!

Totally agree! I'm so happy with Ms. Davis' art! Thanks so much.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Philip duBarry
United States
Cincinnati
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Wow--I'm liking the excitement here! Thanks, guys!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Morten K
Denmark
flag msg tools
mb
Richard, Joel and Lance just made me interested too. Will it be EU friendly?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Kotarski
United States
Flint
Michigan
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Tigrillo wrote:
Richard, Joel and Lance just made me interested too. Will it be EU friendly?

As of now, it won't be shipped from within the EU but from what I understand, the low price point of the game will keep the fees and taxes reasonable.

Thanks for your interest!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hann_Boe
United States
Greenville
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
bring it on!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Morten K
Denmark
flag msg tools
mb
Thank you for the quick reply, Jason. The problem with packages from outside the EU is that they will be added 60$ in fees and toll. At least here in Denmark. That would make the game very costly and not one I'd support

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Kotarski
United States
Flint
Michigan
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Tigrillo wrote:
Thank you for the quick reply, Jason. The problem with packages from outside the EU is that they will be added 60$ in fees and toll. At least here in Denmark. That would make the game very costly and not one I'd support

I'm sorry to hear about the steep fees for your country. I'll keep exploring and see if there is anything else comes together for EU shipping. So I hope you'll keep watching the project just in case we can work something out.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Morten K
Denmark
flag msg tools
mb
jguitarstring wrote:
Tigrillo wrote:

I'm sorry to hear about the steep fees for your country. I'll keep exploring and see if there is anything else comes together for EU shipping. So I hope you'll keep watching the project just in case we can work something out.

I most certainly will. And keep hoping for a solution that includes us over here. I'm sure it's not only the case for Denmark though
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Danilo Festa
Italy
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
KS link?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.