Recommend
3 
 Thumb up
 Hide
7 Posts

Doomtown: Reloaded» Forums » General

Subject: The Ballad of Mario Crane, Part 1 rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Sean Geraghty
Ireland
Kilkenny
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
http://www.alderac.com/doomtown/2014/07/25/ballad-mario-cran...



Reserves was my go to 10C in Classic Doomtown. It's gonna be hard to fit it in at 8C.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Davido
United States
California
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
tkpope wrote:



Reserves was my go to 10C in Classic Doomtown. It's gonna be hard to fit it in at 8C.

8C is on value for DMH decks and decent for pulls, and who wouldn't want a free GR every now and then
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean Geraghty
Ireland
Kilkenny
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
davido wrote:
tkpope wrote:



Reserves was my go to 10C in Classic Doomtown. It's gonna be hard to fit it in at 8C.

8C is on value for DMH decks and decent for pulls, and who wouldn't want a free GR every now and then


It's just that there's other good 8C's. There weren't many good 10C's in Classic.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Boeren
United States
Marietta
Georgia
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Mario sounds like he's going to be a new Morgan dude in one if the upcoming expansions.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Davido
United States
California
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
tkpope wrote:
davido wrote:
tkpope wrote:



Reserves was my go to 10C in Classic Doomtown. It's gonna be hard to fit it in at 8C.

8C is on value for DMH decks and decent for pulls, and who wouldn't want a free GR every now and then


It's just that there's other good 8C's. There weren't many good 10C's in Classic.


[/hijack] Get a Rope
followed by Cup of Joe, Hostile Takeover, Cover Fire, Lost in the Badlands (so clutch for the out of town game), Eurkea's Rage (Broken, but a very good card).
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bobby Tuesday
United States
Henrico
Virginia
flag msg tools
Merry Christmas!
badge
Whatever you do will be insignificent. But it is very important that you do it.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Card aside,

Love the story developing there dev's, well done.

I'm already looking for Part 2 of his ballad.

Edit: wrong There
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Drew Fox
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
I expect mr. Crane will be either in the next expansion, or will meet an unfortunate end... Or both! I love Deadlands... I ought to run it again sometime ;-)
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.