Paul Aceto
United States
Fairfax
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Common sense says no, they would be overrun and killed. But the rules on Incapacitation don't specify this.

The fate of poor Doc Greystone in the cricket pavilion hangs on this ruling... (yes, I abandoned him there).

Now that I think about it, maybe the villagers propped him up by a window with a rifle in his hand, hoping it would frighten the Germans away.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Bosch
msg tools
Zouave wrote:
Common sense says no, they would be overrun and killed. But the rules on Incapacitation don't specify this.

The fate of poor Doc Greystone in the cricket pavilion hangs on this ruling... (yes, I abandoned him there).

Now that I think about it, maybe the villagers propped him up by a window with a rifle in his hand, hoping it would frighten the Germans away.

A Weekend at Bernie's, war edition, hmm?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Hodges
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
Yes, they do block movement. (The Germans are still unsure of whether the incapacitated character will start blasting away at them).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Simon Blackwell
England
Rotherfield
East Sussex
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Similar situation here. I assume that means that 2 characters I have incapacitated in a square adjacent to german units will be fired on by the germans if no other target is available to them?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.