1 Posts

Marvel Dice Masters: Avengers vs. X-Men» Forums » General

Subject: How about an interstate OP? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Vince The French Canadian
msg tools
Hey Geeks,

I was thinking of making an interstate OP via Vassal. Anyone willing would go on vassal and open rooms for there game. We could have a website with the names and ranking (with the team they used?).

Since people from everywhere could play at there home, it would be difficult to distribute present prices, I suggest to start a kik starter project where the funds collected would be given as this:

1/2 to the winner
1/4 to second place
1/8 to 3rd place
The other 1/8 could go to vassal and/or the hosting site as a thank you gift or a price voted for the most unusual win or any other suggestion...

Also, as there would be no drafting possible (and all cards available), we could say that you can have you basic 4 characters that would not change for the entire OP and the 4 other that must be changed each game. Or a more fast gaming with only 4 cards total. Here, suggestions are also welcome..

Finally, I must ask, what would be a reasonable cover price? 2$, 5$? I think we should start low and see if people like it and if it's a success, and want to do it again, we can revise the cover price..

So... what say you? Are you in?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.