Recommend
 
 Thumb up
 Hide
18 Posts

Agricola» Forums » General

Subject: Lost Components rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
A Brave New Geek
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Nightmare! I have lost all of my components for agricola with the exception of the cards, boards and player pieces.

Is there any way to obtain replacements?

I have caverna so potentially could use this stuff though would then only need the clay and the fields/room tiles.

Any ideas here please?

Cheers!
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Bateson
United Kingdom
Ross-on-Wye
flag msg tools
badge
Oi! Hands off...
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
boardgameextras.co.uk does sets of animeeples and resource-eeples.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark O'Reilly
United Kingdom
Chester
Cheshire
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Wow, how did you lose them?!, as Ben said boardgameextras do all the stuff even if most of it is upgraded to vegi meeples etc
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
A Brave New Geek
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
biffta wrote:
Wow, how did you lose them?!, as Ben said boardgameextras do all the stuff even if most of it is upgraded to vegi meeples etc


No idea. Probably lost in transit. soblue

Cheers Guys. Any ideas how to re-obtain the field/room tiles? No idea how to fix this!
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Wheelock
Canada
Woodstock
New Brunswick
flag msg tools
badge
David Malki drew this!
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
You could get some straight from Lookout Games:

http://shop.lookout-spiele.de/produkte/gemuesespielsteine_fu...

http://shop.lookout-spiele.de/produkte/rohstoffspielsteine_f...

It appears that they don't have the animeeples anymore? Maybe because new games are shipping with them. That sort of sucks.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
A Brave New Geek
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks Scott. Any idea about the room/field tiles?
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark O'Reilly
United Kingdom
Chester
Cheshire
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
With room tiles missing also, I think you need to look at buying a second hand complete game and maybe keep the bits you do have for spares
4 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Bateson
United Kingdom
Ross-on-Wye
flag msg tools
badge
Oi! Hands off...
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
abravenewgeek wrote:
Thanks Scott. Any idea about the room/field tiles?


If you're running a budget, it would be quite fun to make some acetate overlays and draw on them with dry-wipe pen, a la Roads and Boats.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Wheelock
Canada
Woodstock
New Brunswick
flag msg tools
badge
David Malki drew this!
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
abravenewgeek wrote:
Thanks Scott. Any idea about the room/field tiles?


Ugh, I forgot about those. They're even more distinctive to the game than the wooden bits. You might try appealing directly to Lookout, to see if they can help you out with spare parts. You never know!
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United Kingdom
Hinckley
Leics
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
You could maybe buy some carcassonne blanks (if you don't want to go to the considerable aggravation of cutting tiles yourself).

http://www.cundco.de/shop/?tx_dkdshop%5Bcategory%5D=4&tx_dkd...

You'd still have to trim the to size though,and print and stick faces to both sides.

Spilematerial.de MIGHT have suitably sized blanks or you could try finding a big punch and use greyboard - but it'd be a helluva lotta work.

The alternative IMO really is to buy or trade for a beaten-up copy that you can salvage the tiles from. £ for £ it'd probably be the cheapest way if you value your labour even at minimum wage.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
A Brave New Geek
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks all!

First world problems etc.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United Kingdom
Hinckley
Leics
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
First world website too

A problem is a problem - they come on a spectrum.

Living in the first world all of our problems are first world problems (although we share some of them with the other worlds) - which is why I take umbrage when folks (not you) try to use it to shut-down discussion or pretend they are holier-than-thou while adding nothing of value to the discussion of the solution.

Fortunately it's a rarely used device this side of the pond - so far.

However, once everyone starts starting every sentence with "so", uptalks at the end of every phrase let alone sentence and fails properly to invert word order in reported speech or indirect questions then no doubt it'll be the next imported bl**dy fad. All of those things are even audible and readable on the BBC, ffs.

rant over. Oh for the avoidance of doubt, the rant is about the phrase not about anyone in particular - hope that's clear. Sorry of it wasn't. Just couldn't help myself.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ken Brzuziwski
United States
Parker
Colorado
flag msg tools
More Monskers
badge
I am blue
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
For resources - http://www.meeplesource.com/products.php?cat=12

As for actual tiles and whatnots i'm not sure. Like someone said I would check lookout games website.

If it were me, I would just buy a second version of the game. Agricola is a regular play for me so I can justify it.

1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
A Brave New Geek
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
enoon wrote:
First world website too

A problem is a problem - they come on a spectrum.

Living in the first world all of our problems are first world problems (although we share some of them with the other worlds) - which is why I take umbrage when folks (not you) try to use it to shut-down discussion or pretend they are holier-than-thou while adding nothing of value to the discussion of the solution.

Fortunately it's a rarely used device this side of the pond - so far.

However, once everyone starts starting every sentence with "so", uptalks at the end of every phrase let alone sentence and fails properly to invert word order in reported speech or indirect questions then no doubt it'll be the next imported bl**dy fad. All of those things are even audible and readable on the BBC, ffs.

rant over. Oh for the avoidance of doubt, the rant is about the phrase not about anyone in particular - hope that's clear. Sorry of it wasn't. Just couldn't help myself.


That rant was very entertaining.

I am trying to put this into perspective as i now realise there were various bits from farmers of the moor and the goodies in the component box i lost and i had also stuck mini googly eyes on all of the animals.


1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Bateson
United Kingdom
Ross-on-Wye
flag msg tools
badge
Oi! Hands off...
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
abravenewgeek wrote:
...and i had also stuck mini googly eyes on all of the animals.


Now, THERE's your First World problem...
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
A Brave New Geek
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
ousgg wrote:
abravenewgeek wrote:
...and i had also stuck mini googly eyes on all of the animals.


Now, THERE's your First World problem...


Lol
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mickej Myself
Slovakia
flag msg tools
I lost one barn and few food pieces
just called the Mindok (which is editor of my version) and they sent me new ones for free
try to contact your seller or distributor...
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
A Brave New Geek
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Lost Components EDIT zman sent repacements!
Zman sent replacement punchboards

What a great company!
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.