Popular Tags: [View All]
Yves Phaneuf
Canada
Granby
Québec
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Hi to you,
Just bought this "old" game, and I can't wait to try it. I just need a clarification about some energize cards. It says that we can play the deployment energize cards during the deployment phase. No problem; the question is that some of these cards tell you: In this movement phase versus In the next movement phase... So, what do it means ? The next phase is the movement one! So, if it is written on the card " the next movement phase", do it means that I'll have to use the effect on the next turn when I'll be the active player? In clear, what is the difference between In this movement phase and in the Next movement phase? Looks simple but .... :-)
Let me know!
Thanks!
Yves
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mar hawkman
msg tools
For all have sinned and fallen short of the glory
mbmbmbmbmb
Well, each effect has it's own timing. Which specific cards were you looking at?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Yves Phaneuf
Canada
Granby
Québec
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Well, here the 2 cards that I pick for example; these 2 cards are deployment cards; Forced March ( written "During the next Movement phase...") and Day of the dragon ( written " During this movement phase...").
So, what is the difference?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mar hawkman
msg tools
For all have sinned and fallen short of the glory
mbmbmbmbmb
Well, my copy is the old Avalon hill version, in it, both of those cards are played before your movement phase, also they're worded "this turn"...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Yves Phaneuf
Canada
Granby
Québec
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
So, do it means the same ....thing at the end?
Seems to...
Thanks!
Yves

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alexandre Lima
Brazil
Sorocaba
SP
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, these two mean the same thing. Wording on these cards is not the best, just follow what makes more sense and you should be good to go :)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.