Keith Jones
Scotland
Kilmacolm
Inverclyde
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
We'll be holding our next session at 8pm on Wednesday 30th July in the upstairs cafe bar at the Amaretto restaurant in Bridge of Weir. We occupy the area in the back of the room so if you walk past the bar (you can always go back to buy a drink once you're found us) then we'll the ones with the furrowed brows sat playing Shipyard.

Directions can be found at http://www.ristoranteamaretto.com/Contact.html and there's plenty of parking.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Keith Jones
Scotland
Kilmacolm
Inverclyde
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Shipyard - so many pieces. So many choices. So many double entrendres about "size does matter". The four of us played a truncated game due to setup and rules explanation taking so long. Having said that we did manage two full turns in an hour and a half so with greater familiarity I'd guess that this game is playable in two and a half hours. Failing that I'm working on a way to "save the game state" so we can play it over two sessions. That's how much I enjoyed it. In fact I'd say it was one of the best games nights our little group has had.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sonia Mitchell
Scotland
Renfrew
Renfrewshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It was everything I'd hoped it would be and more! Thanks for bringing it along Keith
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.