Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Laurent Gitton
France
Dardilly
- SELECT -
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello folks, i'm a backer for this game, and i've just received my copy today...i'm living in France. Components are great.

Lorenzo

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christian K
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Great, now do a video review (or someone else, please do one).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ole Steiness
Denmark
Herlev
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi, I also got mine (I live in Denmark) and just want to chip in and say the the rule book is clear and well-written. I agree that the components are all very good. This game looks and feels very good and I am more than satisfied with backing this. I only tested the game in solo mode today (took on three roles myself) and it feels very, very good.

If you have any doubts about the quality of this game, do not worry. It is very well produced. I can't wait to get to play it with my gaming group!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Keith Collins
United States
Seymour
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
@majmalfunction
mbmbmbmbmb
I just wish my horde cup fit in the box.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Maginity
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Arrived here today in the Philadelphia, PA, area.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ole Steiness
Denmark
Herlev
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
MajMalfunction10 wrote:

It does! I simply packed one bag of zombies into the cup and put the cup in the box.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Keith Collins
United States
Seymour
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
@majmalfunction
mbmbmbmbmb
steiness wrote:
MajMalfunction10 wrote:

It does! I simply packed one bag of zombies into the cup and put the cup in the box.

I suppose mine is because I put the cardboard frames under the tray to keep the lid more flush. I made a deeper well out of my zombie spot to hold it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathan
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Just got mine in San Francisco, and I'll echo what everyone else has said. I'm seriously impressed with the quality of this game--the rulebook, the components, everything. The overall presentation is just very professional, and I'm happy to have been a part of the KS. I think iello did a great job, and I'm excited to play it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Lucero
United States
Centennial
CO
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Got my copy today as well. Played a friends copy yesterday (who was lucky enough to get his sooner). I must say, I am extremely impressed with this project. The shear number of plastic miniature zombies is overwhelming! I believe it's exactly 100 zombies when you include the biggie "Alpha." And while they may not be the super sculpts that Zombicide gives us, I'm not dissatisfied in the slightest! They have a unique cartoony look that is very fitting to the design of this game. The game itself is worthy of Iello's reputation. It's very fun, and I think a lot of the zombie game haters out there are going to have to make an exception for this one.

NOTE: At first I was a bit perturbed that I was missing some of the promised stretch goals, then I realized I missed Update #44 (found here:https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/iello/zombie-15/posts/9...) of the campaign that stated some of the stretch goals would be shipped later. If you are like me and are missing the following, please take note of the update.

zombie The three Zombie 15’ promo cards
zombie The King of Tokyo promo card
zombie The signed art prints (for which we told Biboun he could spread the work across the summer),
zombie The Bonus Campaign and Backstory cards (that will be available online soon),
zombie The Solo Campaign
zombie The 12 extra search cards
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.