7 Posts

Firefly: The Game» Forums » General

Subject: Game confirmation rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Kuoshre
msg tools
Hi,

Sorry if I am posting in the wrong place.

I am thinking about purchasing this game and have found a version on boardgameguru and the same game (but a different box) on waylandgames.

Here is the link: http://www.waylandgames.co.uk/firefly-the-game/firefly-the-g...

Following the link, is this game the same as the one on here? Would this be a good one to buy?

Sorry for the question.

Many thanks,
Kuoshre.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mattias Elfström
Sweden
Unspecified
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I think it is the same game, but a UK edition. It comes with an extra Firefly ship included, thus allowing for a fifth player.

Note that I have the version in the smaller box so the above is just my guess.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kuoshre
msg tools
Thank you so much for your help. I was a little confused, but have ordered it now, thank you again.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dangerous Partners
United Kingdom
Swindon
Wiltshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Mattias is correct, the UK version comes in a larger box and includes a fifth ship that originally came out as a promo/expansion.
Note that you have to read the rules for the expansion here otherwise you won't know what to do for the Drive Core for the extra ship.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kuoshre
msg tools
Sorry to bother you with this, may I have a link to the extra rules?

Thank you for your help - it is much appreciated.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marvin Ramirez
United States
San Diego
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Kuoshre wrote:

All you have to do is pull the drive core out of the Osiris deck. The ship card tells you what drive core to use.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dangerous Partners
United Kingdom
Swindon
Wiltshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
sirbeefman wrote:
Kuoshre wrote:

All you have to do is pull the drive core out of the Osiris deck. The ship card tells you what drive core to use.

What he said, the ship card tells you what drive it has but it doesn't tell you where to get it from which catches people out - for confirmation check the entry for Firefly: The Game – Artful Dodger.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.