3 Posts

Legendary: Villains – A Marvel Deck Building Game» Forums » General

Subject: You clever developers... rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Joseph Myshhrall
msg tools
mbmbmb
While trying to make a Clone Saga that truly was Clone vs Originals I discovered there isn't a single enemy group that has every villain/adversary as a playable character. Shocker disrupts the Spider foes, Vulture disrupts Sinister 6, Electro is alone in Emissaries, Wasp and Antman make Avengers out. Even with all the mutants, Instill have to mix groups to get rid of Beast, Scarlet Witch, Kitty and Havoc. Switching members around is what I do but was there intention behind making sure no one group could battle theirncounterparts?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Crow
United States
Iowa City
Iowa
flag msg tools
It does make you wonder why Electro is an Emissary as a Villain, but a Sinister Six as an Ally.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
MoonSylver
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Gislef wrote:
It does make you wonder why Electro is an Emissary as a Villain, but a Sinister Six as an Ally.

I like to take Electro &/or the Rhino out of the Emissaries & swap the out with Venom &/or the Lizard if I'm doing a scenario that I don't feel like they "belong" in.

I did the same recently with Wolverine/ShadowCat from Uncanny Avengers/X-Men in Villains to get Logan in the "main" X-Men team.

Also made a "Custom" 2nd Avengers team of Spider-Man, Namor, Black Panther, & Scarlet Witch for a "pure" Avengers scenario.

Mix-n-match baby!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.