Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Stuart Hill
United Kingdom
newtownards
county down
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hopefully there are some of you who have played the game through more than once (no spoilers please).

We played our first game. Reading the rules it would appear that future games will involve (probably) getting a different army.

Do you feel it is better to keep and evolve the same faction? You could adapt it to your own style of play. Or is it better to change factions for all players?

Cheers,
Stuart

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tilou
France
flag msg tools
mbmb
Let the game surprise you. You'll be able to do as you wish and your choices won't almost certainly be bad ones.

My advice: Don't look for advice!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Bowles
Australia
Tatura
Victoria
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
tilouboy wrote:
Let the game surprise you. You'll be able to do as you wish and your choices won't almost certainly be bad ones.

My advice: Don't look for advice!

Don't listen to him.
Don't listen to me either.
Just play and enjoy finding out what happens.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andreas Krüger
Germany
Krefeld
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I suggest to play everything by the rules as written. Later, rules will change and new elements may collide with any house rules. There is a rule about how to pick factions.

When it is your turn to pick a faction, you can certainly select one you have used before. There is no reason to enforce a change, as there is no reason to force players to pick the same faction.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
D.M. Jones
Canada
Vancouver
BC
flag msg tools
...before I forget.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thamos von Nostria wrote:
I suggest to play everything by the rules as written. There is a rule about how to pick factions. When it is your turn to pick a faction, you can certainly select one you have used before. There is no reason to enforce a change, as there is no reason to force players to pick the same faction.

Nailed it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.