James Last
msg tools
mb
Hello,
If we are 2 players while playing in adventure 2 senario 3 , i have lost (die) while my friend manage to finish the senario, what i know that i lose all feat and cards i got and i start from the basic while we can go forward to the next senario , my question :
i know i can play previos senarios to gain cards and feat from previous senarios , if i did this :

1- can i choose some of previous senarios randomly to complete not in any order, like  adventure 2 senario 1 and adventure 1 senario 3 ? And not all the previous?

2- can i compelete these previous senarios alone or my friend need to play with me these senarios since that we start the game togather ?

Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
M Edwards
United States
Bridgewater
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
james0007 wrote:
Hello,
If we are 2 players while playing in adventure 2 senario 3 , i have lost (die) while my friend manage to finish the senario, what i know that i lose all feat and cards i got and i start from the basic while we can go forward to the next senario , my question :
i know i can play previos senarios to gain cards and feat from previous senarios , if i did this :

1- can i choose some of previous senarios randomly to complete not in any order, like  adventure 2 senario 1 and adventure 1 senario 3 ? And not all the previous?

2- can i compelete these previous senarios alone or my friend need to play with me these senarios since that we start the game togather ?

Thanks

You can complete whichever previous scenarios you want, and you can go alone or with your friend. Your friend won't get any scenario rewards if he does go with you.

Note you only get the adventure rewards for completing every scenario in an adventure. So you won't get the card feat from adventure 1 unless you do all the scenarios in adventure 1 (and the same for the skill feat in the base adventure). So it might be worth doing every scenario.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Last
msg tools
mb
Thank you for detailed reply , one more thing please can i continue the adventure 2 senario 4 with my friend then later when i am alone i play adventure 1 and get the rewards.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Warner
United States
Middletown
Delaware
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
james0007 wrote:
Thank you for detailed reply , one more thing please can i continue the adventure 2 senario 4 with my friend then later when i am alone i play adventure 1 and get the rewards.

Yes. That would be fine according to the rules.

Personally, I also think its fine if you take the adventure 2 reward when the two of you complete scenario 5. The rules don't spell it out, but I don't personally think a replacement character should be forced to redo any previous scenarios in order to get future rewards.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Last
msg tools
mb
Thank you

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.