GMT Games
United States
Hanford
California
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi guys!

For those of you who don't get our monthly Customer Update via e-mail, here's a link to the text of today's update:

http://www.gmtgames.com/news.aspx?showarticle=302

I want to invite you all, as well, to come visit our new InsideGMT blog, where you can get more information on our designs and design teams. Here's the link:

www.insidegmt.com

Enjoy the games!

Gene
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Laurence Cutner
Canada
Courtice
Ontario
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Prussians delayed again!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
killy9999
Scotland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm really happy about the mounted boards being shipped. I'm not happy about Fields of Fire being pushed back in the production schedule again and Successors not making it to the end-of-the-year CDG reprint list.

GMT also gets a huge thumbs up for the InsideGMT blog. This is a really great idea.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Neil Maher
Ireland
Dublin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I was a bit surprised to see that the CDG reprints announced like that. Perhaps it was obvious because of their numbers but given that there was quite a big deal made over the last number of months about reprinting 2-5 CDGs I thought something more would be said about the choice.

The production reschedule makes my wallet relieved a bit but there are games we have heard nothing about in a long time too - Cactus Air Force? Wild Blue Yonder?

And while I'm happy to see the new blog, there are now I think about 5 GMT information sites ranging from the GMT site to presence on Facebook. It's a lot to keep track of.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mateusz Wilk
Poland
Warsaw
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Color me crazy, but I am kinda happy that both FoF games got postponed. Maybe (just maybe) I will not be reduced to poverty and my marriage will survive, as my only pre-ordered game due to arrive in the coming months is Enemy Coast Ahead.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paolo D'Ulisse
Italy
ROMA
Italy
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Quousque tandem abutere, Pax Romana, patientia nostra? Quamdiu etiam furor iste tuus nos eludet? Quem ad finem sese effrenata iactabit audacia?... shake
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.