Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Casper Rysgaard
Denmark
Aarhus
Midtjylland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I need a bit of help. Right now I am working on a Christmas calender for Mice & Mystics, but since it is for free and not for someone specificly, I find my motivation hard to find.

Therefore I could need some help. Could I get some of you to go a bit mad about this in this tread; talk about what you think it might be about, who you might want to play it with, how much you are looking foreword to it, etc.

Just to see that you will like it when it comes will really help out a lot.
In advance, Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael
Australia
Sydney
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I hope you'll continue with it! However, I suggest not to force yourself. I'm sure you'll go through ups and downs (the next up will surely come with the new expansion), and I think in the end you'll be happier with your creation of you finish it in an enjoyable matter by Christmas 2015 - rather than forcing yourself to rush something for Christmas 2014.

Looking forward to see what mechanics you come up with for snow, if any; hoping you'll create a new, thematically fitting hero; looking forward to see some Christmas-/ winter-specific item cards; and wondering if you're creating a whole story, maybe revolving around a castle family and some disturbance to their Christmas or an integration of the neighbouring elf kingdom (Christmas elves).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Casper Rysgaard
Denmark
Aarhus
Midtjylland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sure. Those ups and dawns are allready there. I haven't wrote anything on the story for like two weeks, and then al of a sudden I felt like writen that one scene in the fifth chapter I'm only looking for more off those ups, and your comment really made one.

As for the story I can at least tell you this: it's happening in a paralel universe, so everything that happened in the original story has not happened, but it have affected the new story...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Casper Rysgaard
Denmark
Aarhus
Midtjylland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You were right about the downwood thing, I get the crazyest motivation to write all night now!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
George Buss
United States
Muncie
Indiana
flag msg tools
"It seems, that is, I may have become, quite by accident, the chosen, what what?"
badge
“Here is my secret. It's quite simple: One sees clearly only with the heart. Anything essential is invisible to the eyes.” ― Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, Petit Prince
mbmbmbmbmb
casp3365 wrote:
You were right about the downwood thing, I get the crazyest motivation to write all night now!!

Seriously.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Casper Rysgaard
Denmark
Aarhus
Midtjylland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
seriously
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.