Subject: Rule Clarifications from KS version rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
United States
Ellicott City
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Got my kickstarter version and played my first round. Very fun. But here are some questions that need clarification.

When are point tokens tallied? After ALL blue effects are applied or after EACH blue effect? The interpretation to this can greatly affect end-game.

Example: A Freedom tile is next to a Vortex. When applying effects of the Freedom tile, there can be point tokens. However, if the rule is interpreted that point tokens are tallied after ALL blue effects are applied, those tokens on the Freedom tile would be destroyed. There are probably many other similar examples to point tokens being destroyed based on other combination of tiles.

What is the semantics of "your" on the Jewel token? Here is the full text on tile "Your opponent gains +Token when you play neighboring this tile." Is it dependent on who played the tile or on the current tile color? What if that tile changes colours? If the tile is bound to the original player who played it, I don't see how this tile can ever be beneficial.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Cieslik
United States
Arlington
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Banana!
mbmbmbmbmb
Point tokens remain on the tiles until all blue tiles are resolved.

Tiles have no memory once in play. Anyone who plays next to the Jewel gives their opponent a point token.

Glad you liked it!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Ellicott City
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for clarifying.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.