United States
Country Club Hills
Illinois
flag msg tools
Fucking Right, Chicago!!!
badge
It's Showtime! Patrick Kane #88
mbmbmbmbmb
Is there any word from Wizkids if there will be any Gencon specific giveaways for playing in the hybrid Drafts?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
JD Cash
United States
Indianapolis
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The answer a few weeks ago was no con exclusive for dice masters.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Sterling
United States
Country Club Hills
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
skr8cash wrote:

Yea I didn't figure there to be. Just trying to finalize my events if anyone hears differently feel free to share.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Stoker
United States
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Any idea if wizkids will be demoing this? I still haven't actually seen a starter set, though a busy schedule has made this no big deal. I am sure they won't be selling due to the drought, but it would be fun to see it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Sterling
United States
Country Club Hills
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
jhsjhs wrote:
Any idea if wizkids will be demoing this? I still haven't actually seen a starter set, though a busy schedule has made this no big deal. I am sure they won't be selling due to the drought, but it would be fun to see it.

That is a good question I am not sure to be honest. It only makes sense that they would be in some capacity. I have not seen an official word however. But if you are able to get your hands on the starter they are doing hybrid pods which means you bring 4 characters and 2 of the actions and they will give you 10 packs of product and that way you can get more of the product.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
L Cox
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
We have been lucky to play in 3 draft/constructed tourneys here on ohio. There are a few shops here with starters and packs. After reading posts here I am feeling pretty lucky! I hope they offer a tourney as well.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Sterling
United States
Country Club Hills
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
hellokittyhell wrote:
We have been lucky to play in 3 draft/constructed tourneys here on ohio. There are a few shops here with starters and packs. After reading posts here I am feeling pretty lucky! I hope they offer a tourney as well.

Yea there is a drought here in Chicago/Northwest Indiana area but we have gotten some intermittent spurts here and there of product. It will be worth it to play at Gencon if anything for the packs.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shawn G
United States
Maryland
flag msg tools
skr8cash wrote:

As I understand it, Con exclusives and con specific prize support are different things. The former is for sale the latter is given away as tournament prizes.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
JD Cash
United States
Indianapolis
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Then I used the wrong word, sorry! The information was that regular OP materials are the prizes.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Sterling
United States
Country Club Hills
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Shaudius wrote:
skr8cash wrote:

As I understand it, Con exclusives and con specific prize support are different things. The former is for sale the latter is given away as tournament prizes.

Either way heard anything on either?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.