Carlos Rivera
United States
Puerto Rico
flag msg tools
If any of the questions have been answered i apologize before hand and request the link to said explanation

1. All Super Villains have the text "Villain" and Super Villain" does the "Super Villain" text counts for effects like Red Tornado (Super Hero) or Black Adam? For example would Black Adam get +2 for being a Villain and another +2 for being a "Super Villain"?

2. In a 2 player game if the first appearance of Nekron is in effect, lets say one player defends. The other destroys a card at random? Or simply choose one to destroy?

3. If a player is in possession of 2 locations, let's say Oa and New Genesis. At the start of the turn of said player can he activate New Genesis in response to Oa's effect?

4. The first appearance attack of Amazo says that i pass a card to a player to my left and another to the right. If i were to pass a Deadman does the effect of Deadman activates?

Thanks in advance and again if any of these questions have been answered please post me a link to the explanation.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
M D
United States
Peotone
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
MrBroyack wrote:
If any of the questions have been answered i apologize before hand and request the link to said explanation

1. All Super Villains have the text "Villain" and Super Villain" does the "Super Villain" text counts for effects like Red Tornado (Super Hero) or Black Adam? For example would Black Adam get +2 for being a Villain and another +2 for being a "Super Villain"?

2. In a 2 player game if the first appearance of Nekron is in effect, lets say one player defends. The other destroys a card at random? Or simply choose one to destroy?

3. If a player is in possession of 2 locations, let's say Oa and New Genesis. At the start of the turn of said player can he activate New Genesis in response to Oa's effect?

4. The first appearance attack of Amazo says that i pass a card to a player to my left and another to the right. If i were to pass a Deadman does the effect of Deadman activates?

Thanks in advance and again if any of these questions have been answered please post me a link to the explanation.

1: it's in the rule book, can't remember which page but super villains count as villains since the word is in the title.

2: destroys at random unless they defend as well then nothing happens.

3: I don't have the locations memorized, but you would state which location our playing first then do its effects, and follow with the second location.

4: Super Villains attack happen prior to any card effects unless it's a defend card. For this you pass the cards without any of the effects.

Hope this helps
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carlos Rivera
United States
Puerto Rico
flag msg tools
Yes it does!! Thanks!!

Although with Nekron i still have doubts.

In a previous game (2 player) the whole scenario played out, Nekron was flipped i defended and my friend chose not to. Then came the question, i said he has to destroy at random because he has the highest total. But i replied stating that he also has the lowest because there isn't a way to compare the total. He was both the highest and the lowest since he was the only one.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
M D
United States
Peotone
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
http://boardgamegeek.com/thread/1206121/question-about-defen...

Check out this thread similar question with Arkillo, and Matt who is one of the creators answers it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carlos Rivera
United States
Puerto Rico
flag msg tools
I'm having trouble with the Utility Belt. Does the card counts toward its endgame effect?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathaniel Yamaguchi
msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
MrBroyack wrote:
I'm having trouble with the Utility Belt. Does the card counts toward its endgame effect?

Utility Belt says "four other" right? If so, it does not count itself. It will count other Utility Belts if you have multiples.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.