Rivet Wars: Eastern Front» Forums » Rules

Subject: Death from Above. rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Dizdi
Greece
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The action card "Death from Above" lets you deploy infantry units in no man's land grids after a deviation flip. I want to ask if for every infantry figure you deploy is a new flip (deviation) required?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Hill
United Kingdom
Wales
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey Dizdi, sorry for the delay; it's a good question:

I had another look at the card and it says: When you deploy an (Infantry Unit)....

I've taken this to mean you can only deploy one infantry unit using this card.

I like the idea though; using all your Deployment Points and paratrooping more guys in - but I think that would make the card too powerful! Given there's no limit specified, it could mean you could deploy 3/4 infantry into No-Mans'-Land, or next to a SO.

I don't think that's how it was intended to be used, but if you fancy playing that way I suggest deviating all units independently. If you deployed 5 Infantry in a big game, they couldn't all fit in the same grid! This is an easy rule to follow when considering different types of Infantry (like heros!)

Hope that helps!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Smith
United States
Wichita
Kansas
flag msg tools
I believe the card only allows you to deploy one infantry unit that way.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.