Popular Tags: [View All]
Manoel Salles
Brazil
Brasilia
DF
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Hello,

While checking parts for my War of the Ring the other day, I sadly found out that I'm missing one of the regular hunt tiles (I'm counting 15 out of 16) - could someone possibly provide me with a listing of all the regular hunt tiles, so that I could perhaps write FFG for a replacement or, if that isn't possible, to try and fabricate a suitable piece?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ubergeek
United States
Washougal
Washington
flag msg tools
Be Happy in your Game!
badge
I spent 100 Geek Gold and all I got was this lousy overtext message!
mbmbmbmbmb
16 Grey Hunt tiles as follows:

4 Eye tiles (all the same)
2 "0" tiles (all the same)
2 "1" tiles
2 "1" tiles with symbols (the same)
2 "2" tiles
1 "2" tile with symbols
3 "3" tiles

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Manoel Salles
Brazil
Brasilia
DF
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Hello Walt,

Thank you very much for your reply. The one I'm missing is one of the "3" grey tiles. I'll write to FFG and hope they can send in a replacement; meanwhile I'll play with the Special "3" Tile replacing the regular one until the Fellowship enters Mordor.

Cheers!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Manoel Salles
Brazil
Brasilia
DF
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I just thought I'd write again on this thread and say that FFG has awesome customer service.

I contacted them about the missing tile and they shipped it out the very next day - I received the envelope within a week. Truly outstanding.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.