Popular Tags: [View All]
Chad Egbert
United States
Woodbury
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Just curious. I plan too, just haven't picked up any sleeves yet. I never thought I'd sleeve cards, but once I got into Warhammer Invasion I can't stop sleeving. Maybe I have a problem.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Ingersoll
United States
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Normally I don't sleeve cards unless I have to (e.g., different sizes/backs between editions, like Ascension), but TOH's cardstock didn't feel like it was going to withstand many plays' worth of shuffling so I made an exception here.

That said, I only sleeved the trick deck, not the monster decks. Monster decks don't really need to be shuffled as often. I generally do so at the start of a level and then spread the cards out in a line before each hand to let players choose their fates.

Alternately I could just have substituted any random deck of playing cards but then I would lose the neat suits and face cards.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Wood
United States
Davis
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, the trick deck had bent cards and separating cardstock after one game.

Sleeve those cards.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.