Thompsons Station
Tennessee
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
What Van Ryder Game are YOU playing?
mbmbmbmbmb
I just wanted to let anyone following this game and/or project know that it is now EU Friendly! So all games bound for EU backers will be shipped from within the EU.

Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Morten Monrad Pedersen
Denmark
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
vanrydergames wrote:
I just wanted to let anyone following this game and/or project know that it is now EU Friendly! So all games bound for EU backers will be shipped from within the EU.

Thanks!

That's great news and it made me back the game (including the abductor packs) .
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Edko Fuzz
Spain
Barcelona
Catalunya
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
vanrydergames wrote:

Thanks!

Great news! A few fellow gamers from Barcelona gathered up and already pledged for the 6 copies pack! We'll try to make it 10! Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vincent
Netherlands
Arnhem
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Now that the first two abductor packs are being released at the same time as the game, isn't it possible to include these in the 6-pack? If I want both abductor packs for all six games I would have to add $60! Because there is no extra shipping cost and a very small extra production cost, these could be added to the package for a very small price.
I'm considering the 6-pack, but I know most gamers are completists and will want the abductor packs.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
A.J. Porfirio
United States
Thompsons Station
Tennessee
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
the_vinman wrote:
Now that the first two abductor packs are being released at the same time as the game, isn't it possible to include these in the 6-pack? If I want both abductor packs for all six games I would have to add $60! Because there is no extra shipping cost and a very small extra production cost, these could be added to the package for a very small price.
I'm considering the 6-pack, but I know most gamers are completists and will want the abductor packs.

Yes. Everything you stated is true, but to get ALL 4 abductor packs is $15. But yes if you only want the first two it is $10 extra per set.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vincent
Netherlands
Arnhem
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
vanrydergames wrote:

Yes. Everything you stated is true, but to get ALL 4 abductor packs is $15. But yes if you only want the first two it is $10 extra per set.

I understand. I was hoping for a cheaper solution if I would only take the first two packs. This would save a lot on shipping.

6 games + 6 x 2packs should be less then $190, I think (or at least was hoping).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
A.J. Porfirio
United States
Thompsons Station
Tennessee
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
the_vinman wrote:
vanrydergames wrote:

I understand. I was hoping for a cheaper solution if I would only take the first two packs. This would save a lot on shipping.

6 games + 6 x 2packs should be less then $190, I think (or at least was hoping).

At $5 these are already a pretty great deal as is. The simple fact is that is the best I can do as it won't exactly be cheap to produce them.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gonzalo Herreros
Ireland
Dublin
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I tried to back it but the Amazon payment keeps getting a "we are sorry" error. I've used ks before without issues
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mikolaj Laczynski
Poland
Warsaw
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
gherreros wrote:
I tried to back it but the Amazon payment keeps getting a "we are sorry" error. I've used ks before without issues

Must be some temporary glitch. I increased my pledge one hour ago and everything was fine.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
A.J. Porfirio
United States
Thompsons Station
Tennessee
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
gherreros wrote:

If you continue to have trouble I am happy to make other arrangements (paypal) if you'd like.

Another person had similar troubles and then was able to make it work within the next day or so. Not really sure what the glitch is...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gonzalo Herreros
Ireland
Dublin
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I tried again and now it works
Backed
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.